Home

Swoop Bike control

Darth MarcII

Was looking for this exact issue....

This is a most annoying control scheme as I have my mouse sensitivity set exactly where I want it for controling the character.

I suppose I will have to change it each time I use a vehicle or go back on foot.

Again....pretty annoying.

Other than this minor issue I am loving the game so far.

• 7 years later...

If a guy is riding parallel to you shooting at you, you can hop onto his vehicle and take it over by pressing the wall run combination in his direction. E.g. if he's to your right, you press forward+jump+right.

• 1 month later...

thats awesome! do you know any more swoop combos like that? if so, please share!

thats sick; never knew that before... ill definitely be using that from now on.

come to think of it, i may have done it accidentally once or twice before... i never realized it was a move... i must have thought it was a probability thing, like saber lock or dismemberment...

If a guy is riding parallel to you shooting at you, you can hop onto his vehicle and take it over by pressing the wall run combination in his direction. E.g. if he's to your right, you press forward+jump+right.

Never knew that either. Thanks for the intel. :thmbup1:

True, the development team had good ideas; but i dont think they even came close to their maximum potential with this game. Dont get me wrong, its a great game; but i think they could have done waaay better if they hadnt been pressed for time.

Apparently some contract between lucasarts and one of the developing companies was due to expire so they had to cut like a whole year off the development and release it early before the expiration of the contract. Its a shame really; as good as this game is, think how much better it could have been if they werent rushed at the end because of some dumb contract :/

Archived