Home

Cheats in 1.01 *Spoliers maybe*

Crow_Nest

The 3 Sabers trick is messed up, the aniamtion when walking is like the demos, messed up. :mad: (It worked fine in v1.0)

The Realistic Saber cvar from Jk2 that enabled dismemberment is gone, and morerealistic is write protected. :mad:

Devmapall now asks you to specify a map name, i dont want that, it's supposed to enable cheats for all maps. :mad:

Raven, what have you done. :(

But the pickupabble dropped sabers cvar is added, so i like that. :D

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

FOOL!!

IT WORKS!! HELPUSOBI 1 WORKS!!!

yep, I must've typed it in funny,.. I wonder whats happenned to devmapall then, my fingers are so used to typin it !

So DYNAMIC CROW, are you pissed they fixed DG for ATI and not nvidia cards..... i have a geforce5600..... ah well, its stayin off

I still prefer the chewbacca patch my mum sewed on my corduroys when I was 5

MTFWBYA

The 3 Sabers trick is messed up, the aniamtion when walking is like the demos, messed up. (It worked fine in v1.0)

The Realistic Saber cvar from Jk2 that enabled dismemberment is gone, and morerealistic is write protected.

Devmapall now asks you to specify a map name, i dont want that, it's supposed to enable cheats for all maps.

Raven, what have you done.

The 3 sabers trick is a cheat . They don't have to make it look pretty for you.

Realistic saber cvar was already write protected.

Use devmap for what it was meant for. Use 'Helpusobi 1' to enable cheats.

Originally posted by Tesla

The 3 Sabers trick is messed up, the aniamtion when walking is like the demos, messed up. :mad: (It worked fine in v1.0)

I'm sure that wasn't a consideration, since it wasn't supported in the first place :)

Devmapall now asks you to specify a map name, i dont want that, it's supposed to enable cheats for all maps. :mad:

It appears to be like JO. helpusobi 1/0 to turn cheats on and off in SP, and devmap {mapname} to turn them on in MP.

Raven, what have you done. :(

Improved the game, IMO :D

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

And it only fixes dynamic glow for ATI cards. Not for nVIDIA cards

I've never had a dynamic glow problem with my nVIDIA (GeForce 2) card, and AFAIK, there isn't a known problem with nVIDIA cards. Are you sure it isn't because of something else on your system?

Remember, Jedi Academy requires OpenGL 1.4, so you need the newest drivers for your video card.

[Edit: Oh, and Mike said several times that people should use "helpusobi 1" and not "devmapall", since "devmapall" makes the game load more stuff than is nessesary (and makes load times longer) in SP. They probably took it out because there's really no purpose for it in SP.]

The reason why that Devmapall does not work anymore, as my guess would be, is that from what I've heard, that is actually enabling the game into DEVeloper mode, for changing different aspects. Raven/LucasArts must have felt that allowing that command could be dangerous if the wrong CVAR/command is entered incorrectly. So they simply locked the command or whatever, so that people would have to use the HelpUsobi 1 cheat command, which is just for cheating.

Actually, my MP cheating experience since the patch has been problem-free. I run a Stargate server, and every now and then, I like to spawn vehicles and Mutant Rancors, and since the patch I havent had any difficulty. So, dont know what to tell ya guys about your dilemma.

Realistic saber cvar was already write protected.

That cvar never existed in my game. Typing that into the game produced no effect (not even the write protected message.)

It was added into the game in the patch. Previously, 'saberrealisticcombat' worked fine.

Maybe there is a difference in version? Mine was 'July 22 2003'. There were 'Aug 2003' versions. Both of them are bought from stores, so, why the difference?

WJTW

Archived