Home

Grinding to Master.........

dow_30

To get to master I need to make 965 mabari chest pieces (carpel tunnel here I come). Baboo has helped me immensely but I need some supplies if someone is sitting on hoardes of resources. Please keep in mind I have no money yet, so I will make you whatever you want, and maybe after I do a trillion missions I can repay you. I specifically need an 80K stack of fiberplast. Quality doesn't matter because I am going to use it for practicing. If anyone has large stacks let me know.

I also need metal. If I can get this stuff I may be able to grind to master by the end of this week or weekend, and then yes, I can make composite.

Maybe then we can organize a hunt on Dantooine and find the RIS :)

GO -A-

PS. Jan what pieces do you still need?

This is from the website about RIS:

Friday Feature - The Legend of RIS Armor

Today's Friday Feature is an intercepted transmission recovered from a Bothan Spy. It tells of a rare and powerful armor and of the Master Armorsmith who can teach others how to craft this armor:

*crackle*...I heard him speak of a Master Armorsmith...a Bothan who holds the secret of Reinforced Insulated Sheath Armor. It is rumored that he can teach Armorsmiths how to make this ancient warrior's armor. The legend says that warriors can use this armor to protect themselves in combat against great and powerful beasts and against...** He told me that the Master Armorsmith is on...Dantooine.

After close inspection of the information we were recovered from the disk, experts say that RIS armor is a new type of armor in the galaxy with exciting attributes and characteristics:

The armor supports multiple layers

Has an additional armor sheath layer to reduce armor weight

High impact armor that is useful for melee combatants

Unique, exciting look

This is an exciting new quest for Armorsmiths. There is a clue in the transmission that tells players where they can begin the quest and once players find the Master Armorsmith, he will teach players how to craft the armor step-by-step.

Good Luck!

Go to teh armorsmith proffession forums on the OF. it tells waht resources are needed, trust me, you probably want to start now. as for the bothan, he isnt live yet either, i have also decided that im downsizing to a medium house again. that way i can use the lots, now, im not gonna do a punch of stuff...mainly im gonna set up a metal, chemical(fiberplast for you dow) and a power one, which will be my power plant company(new money scheme of mine) :p

About the RIS, isn't that a once in a lifetime opportunity thing?

I seem to remember reading something about that.

If it is, then we should prolly start to look for this Bothan as soon as possible.

I'm going to Dantooine today, Vega, and I will stay there for a few days if you wish to come along.

Well after messing around getting set up I was able to grind through Armor Tech 4 last night (4/0/0/4). I am going to try to grind through the PSG line tonight (well part anyway). In order to grind through to master I will probably need like 10K fibrplast and 10K iron. I am good on steel.

If you have promised it to others and simply don't have it, no big deal. I appreciate any help I do get.

Jan-I think you have to be master so I will probably grind then go to Dantooine.

vega im setting up my harvestors tonight, it will probably back down there. ill get them started up, by now i may have some good power, thought the quantity behind the hall sucks, i need someone to find a good place for reactive power, radioactive actually. its what is needed for a fusion power generator.

I was reading the boards about the RIS armor.......it looks like it will be a pain to get the ingredients. We need 27 Kimo/Peko loot drops and 9 Gurk/Wollymander drops. The latter is found on Yavin at the Wollymander Temple, and the former all over.

This is from the Boards:

Peko Peko Albatross loot: PA members happened to come across a few in the last month, we have 2 drops. I've never seen one from hunting, it's always an accident that we come across them.

Kimo loot: The POI on Lok where the Kimos are attacing the town... but some miracle the second one we killed dropped.

Gurk King: I camped it for 3 days (there is a hut that spawns a king once an hour). The area has pirates, snakes, kusaks, gurks, flits.... you name it its spawning over there. I killed about 20 King's before I got the drop. As for it spawning at the end of the nests with the red con Ferel Gurks... that was rare but it did happen.

Woolymander: Yes, once an hour 2 of the Harrowers spawn... We killed about 10 before we got a drop (thats over 5 hours of camping).

Like someone said, making RIS will make this Evercamp.

Archived