Home

New Dedicated Server Files Up

Andy867

Need some help here. :)

I just patched my server (FreeBSD) to 1.011. The server starts fine, but all clients that try to connect to it have their games crashing. No errors in the console. Just straight back to windows when it gets to "awaiting gamestate". ANyone else runnign into this? What am I doing wrong? :)

I have a patched client and our Linux server has the new files . and I crash when trying to join as do other with up to date versions .And typing YET and ALL in capitol letter does not make the word any more easy to read just makes you look like a wanker that is talking down to people. .

Originally posted by nlpro

I have a patched client and our Linux server has the new files . and I crash when trying to join as do other with up to date versions .And typing YET and ALL in capitol letter does not make the word any more easy to read just makes you look like a wanker that is talking down to people. .

Has this patched client tried running the game outside of MP yet. and so your linux has both the v1.011 dedicated server files and the v1.01 patch as well?

Originally posted by Proto

Unfortunatelly on my clan server the problem persists. Everything seems to be configured ok, assets3.pk3 is in the place, so is the server file. No idea what's up :(.

What kind of problem is your clan server experiencing? Is it clients having trouble to connect?

The problem mentioned above, most of the clienst connecting to the game are experiencing game crashes. I would say it's question of wheather they have original or warez copy, however it's not the point- some people that I know they have warez copy join without problem, while others with legal copies got CTD, and vice versa. Quite disturbing, I would appreciate any help...

Archived