Home

WIP: Hilt Pack

alaris

I've posted threads on several new hilts I've made. I've decided to release these new hilts along with my JO hilts as a hilt pack for Jedi Academy.

The hilt pack will have 2 pk3's. One will be for multiplayer, and the other will add the hilts to the SP menu.

hiltpack.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again! After the snub "I'll stick to the movie hilts" comment, I thought I'd add a few movie hilts for fun. After all, I'm sure some of the jedi trainees are making replicas right, right? ;) ;)

Anywas, I made a qui gonn hilt today that is, I think, my best work yet. I'll post a screenshot tonight.

And here it is. I've always thought Darth Maul's lightsaber was very dull and not very sithy looking. After modeling it, I can honestly say that it's been almost the most challenging and definately the most fun saber I've made yet. I modeled it after the hilt that master replicas makes since it's a bit flashier than the original.

Master Replicas Hilt:

sw_prod_tpm_maulse_lg.jpg

Mine:

maul_ss1.jpg

This screenshot isn't rendered in 3ds max. This is just the milkshape 3d view. I'll render it tonight.

WOW!!! VERY NICE!!!

NOW WHAT WE NEED IS A NEW DARTH MAUL MODEL TO BE MADE!I love this saber and the way you modeled it so far looks great!!

I would love to try this out ingame!!

We need away to be able to break this in half while saber fighting if anyone knows a way to make this in two double sabers after it being hit a few times for JA please let me know

RJW_ca@rogers.com or RJW_ca@hotmail.com

RJW_ca "OUT"

Archived