Home

WIP: Hilt Pack

alaris

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by alaris

Actually no, sorry :( I've been sick as a dog these past two weeks. I'm still sick. As soon as I'm feeling well again, I'll add a couple more hilts and release.

Patience soon you will be with hilts.

Get well soon! The hilts will be worth the wait :)

I feel better! I was sick for over 4 weeks--that sux0red greatly. That was a particularly nasty strain of cold or flu--how can you tell the difference?

Anyways, I'll be in San Diego for Christmas. When I get back, I'll finish up this hilt pack and my Alaris model. Thanks for your patience! And Merry Christmas to everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

I have not been here for a while, but I must say that is amazing work. I have a request for Alaris, however. Alaris, I was wondering if you could ad the maul saber as a single bladed saber as well, after it was cut in half. I only ask this because it has not been done before, and also-when a double saber is cut in half in-game it has generic hilts for the two parts "broken saber model in sab file), but if you did this you could also make it so if the maul saber was cut in two, the remaining 2 halves could look like the saber, and that would be awesome! If you wanted inspiration for how it should look, Master Replicas has a "battle damaged" half-maul prop and you could go there or to rebelscum.com prop forums for pictures of it. Sorry for the long paragraph, but its just a thought. Also, if you are REALLY into requests, a Luke skywalker "A New Hope" hilt would be awesome as well. :D I tried modelling that one because There were a few things I didn't like about the version that is out there, but it was a bit too chalenging for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please stop replying to old threads like this. If there is news, Alaris will post it. However, making usless posts like the two above mine (sorry guys) does nothing for the thread and just adds forum clutter. Alaris knows this thread is here and he will post relevant news if/when there is any. If you have to ask him about something, PM him or e-mail him. Nothing is more annoying than looking at a thread hoping to see and update and realizing all that is there is essentially "bump" posting.

• 1 month later...

Archived