Home

WIP: Hilt Pack

alaris

Originally posted by ronbrothers

I did not intend my observation to be viewed as nitpicking. I was just trying to be helpful. The rotation issue does not even show up in game for me. And the thickness was simply that.. an observation in hopes to be helpful.. As I posted earlier, your work is absolutely beautiful. Sorry if it was taken as offense.

I think the statement was more directed towards Lei Hng Wei

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll submit it to other sites afta!

For anyone interested in the history of the custom hilts, I drew a pic of my friend's Star Wars RPG character named.... Tim? (Monty Python Holy Grail reference). Anywho, he's a Bith padawan of the New Republic. He recently had his arm chopped off by a dark jedi. His hilt is the peacemaker hilt. Without further ad0 -

tim.jpg

I also made a comical version to make my friend laugh.

timm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Alaris, after much effort, I finally got shaders to work. At least, I can make metal textures which is all I wanted. I tested it on your hilt pack, applying chrome to some of the hilts. Would you like a copy to see how they turned out? The pack I use includes a shaded version of my Mara Jade saber. That also turned out well.

• 1 month later...

thanks ese ^ that pic is of a noghri in case you're wondering. If you don't know what a noghri is, SHAME ON YOU! Go and read the Timothy Zahn trilogy set 5 years after ROTJ.

Ok, so I made another Star Wars RPG addition for my friends. This is a variant of the YT-1200, aptly named the YT-1350XT transport. My friend James had the design idea. It's a quick and dirty model just to get the look into the gamers' minds. i took the textures from Millenium Falcon toys, and I took the top dome from the Starship Enterprise (1 of them, I'm no trekkie)

1350xt_ss2.jpg

• 4 months later...

Archived