Home

We need a Master Dancer or Musician if we want a CANTINA!

JekRendar

Read this, it's cool!

Cantina

You must be a Master Dancer or Master Musician to place a Cantina.

Hospital

You must be a Master Doctor or Master Combat Medic to place a Hospital.

Theater

You must be a Master Dancer or Master Musician to place a Theater.

I know that Murashu is a Master Doctor and CM, but if we have a Master Dancer and/or Musician that would rule, because of our locale.

People like our location because of the Faction Base/Swamps/other neat things, right? Well, they will get hurt and possibly clone nearby, right? But what about that Battle Fatigue? They can take care of it at our Cantina, supposing they have an Entertainer with them. It's Brilliant!

I propose our "build order" as follows: Shuttleport, Cloning Center, Cantina, Decore, etc.

Any thoughts?

Isn't X'ero a master musician?

And how far from master doctor are you, Corzip?

People like our location because of the Faction Base/Swamps/other neat things, right? Well, they will get hurt and possibly clone nearby, right? But what about that Battle Fatigue? They can take care of it at our Cantina, supposing they have an Entertainer with them. It's Brilliant!

I know, but we really got to move fast on this one, cause Trinity seems to be wanting to move in on our turf. :(

They've set up camp like 800 meters away from us.

I'm already Master Musician, and Jatari is very close. And where are Trinitys houses? Aren't they right by the Imp base? If those are the ones you're referring to, I talked to one of the owners of those three houses, and they said they didn't know what they planned on doing. I'm pretty sure they just have those houses set up to heal themselves. And I know we'll set up our city thing first. And besides that, even if they set up theres first, their city probably wouldn't even touch any of our houses, since cities start off small. We could help Corzip with getting his politician stuff up. Don't politicians get more XP from votes? We just have to all vote for him a whole bunch.

The city's building speed will all depend on how much people participate and take the time every week to go down and vote. My other idea, its not really an exploit but it is a little unfair, Corzip could grind some faction points and when the time comes, he could spend all the faction points on Politician Training.

ALso, with Marushu away, we do not have a master doc, but I think Arina might be close to masterning CM.

ok, since i never heard from corzip last night ill tell all of you. i have already discussed it with TRNTY's leader, they said if A'cer and the rest of GW join us as a city they will be more than happy to move much farther south of us. So, since the city's are in now. as soon as the server come back up.. we need to talk to people, i forgot who trnty leader is, but get a hold of a'cer, we need to find out if he is gonna join us, corzip said he had a couple master architechs down there already too. so that could help. we also need to name our city real soon guys, as for me, i need to go mount grind

CORZIP IS A MASTER DOC FROOBIE!! ok..got that out of the way

Leono has a great idea for us. His PA from Sunrunner will build a bunch of houses in our city as long as we do the same for him on his server. That way we could incorporate into a larger city MUCH sooner than normal.

Leono sent you an e-mail Corzip, and he will be back on Starsider around 4:30pm EST today. If we are interested, get it worked out with him.

point 1:

there is a PA hall about 800 meters EAST of our city and 2 houses last i checked.

point 2:

IM NOT A MASTER DOC! a master surgeon yeah.. but i dont have the skill points left to master doc, pistoleer and politician. we need a master doc from murashu.

point 3: baboo is VERY close to mastering architect (man he moves fast) i heard he got about 6 skills to go i think.

point 4: to make a city hall you need a master architect AND!... this is VERY important. SPECIAL recources.... not just any kind of ore.. no probably hgiuoigsson ore from that and that planet... so as soon as we know this.,... i want every lunatic in this PA with free lots :) put harvesters at the highest spot and do this thing :)

point 5: as soon as im in game im taking politician and grinding what ever way i can up there.

point 6: yes X'ero is a masterr musician.. so we CAN place a cantina

point 7: GREAT idea badass.... but would have to be admin and pump the houses full of cash. any onre say YES! if you agree on this.

Ok ok guys, listen up. First of all you get XP in the politican tree from people voting for you each week as a mayor. :) You all need to set your houses to declared residence. :D

You cannot buy xp from a recruiter for the tree, and you can only have one house declared at a time. ;) Hope that helps.

ok. you make the arrangements arina and ill make a character with the exact same name on sunrunner, i want to just do this quickly and not have to worry about getting back on there, that means

a. i want a house ready for me to just set up

b. somebody i can put on the admin list that will take it from there

c. a waypoint, closest town, planet.

d. if the city is far out like ours..i want a mount to get there quick :p

P.S. Sorry corzip for the misleading. i thought surgeon was another way to say master Doc. :p. looks like arina's our only hope now..if you need xp arina ill get my grauls burned again.

Archived