Home

I need.....

dow_30

Every since I came back its I need this, or I need that. Soon people will want me to go away again. Well I grinded through 2 1/2 more boxes last night (5 1/2 to master armorsmith). I have completely exhausted my fiberplast and iron supply. If anyone has any they can contribute please send me a /tell or leave it on my vendor. Again, quality is a moot point since I am basically pi$$ing the resources away.

Thanks you friends.

find me a good iron spot and ill set up that mineral miner, i need a wind harvestor bad and i got a good spot to set it. i also hope that fiberplast havestor is helping you out..but i imagine that the resources shifted and i may have to take up artisian again just to find some resources..at any rate, ill help with what i can. Also corzip, in reply to your post in Jek's thread, i downsized and beleive i should have at least 1-2 lots left, give me what you want and ill set up for harvesting whatever. i cant promise ill be able to manage them, but i might, when servers come on, if they are on by the time i get home, im grinding to empathy IV, that will be a few Kam missions and i plan on soloing as many as i can. so money should roll in easy there. anything else, just ask, ill try my best. *shakes like he is havin a cesure, only its with excitement*

Now if the damn servers would come up

Archived