Home

WIP: "Republic Gunship"

NeoMarz1

Well, err, thats great. Thing is, we are all dieing for information...so whats it going to be? How many people can this babe hold? Will it be multi-gunner? [i hope so!] What are the primary and secondary attacks? I mean, come on! We can't be left hanging here!:eets:

I have a request to all who have downloaded this model. could you let me know if the passenger option works? If you got someone out there with a server to test this, I'd like to know. Plus, how do you select different weapons, I noticed with the Lamda shuttle you have tons of weapons, I know you can use alt mouse for a second weapon, but what about the rest? I'll add more weapons if someone can square this away with me. Mars out!

The Lambda shuttle has four laser cannons at the front, and a mine launcher at the back - these are its only weapons...

..unless you enable the turrets! There are two turrets on the Lambda, and although they weren't properly animated by Raven, you can choose what weapons they use.

(The turrets can aim up and down when the shuttle is stationary, but when it's flying it is very hard to see whether they are aiming or not)

Archived