Home

I Don't Know Anymore...

Acrylic

You know what I've been thinking lately. That I should get the f**k out of here. I don't belong here anymore. It seems I've become to "mean" and unconsiderate of people's feelings. If someone says something wrong, I wanna punch them in the face so bad, If someone speaks out against my name, I want to kill them. Over the years, I've become very bitter. Probably, because of the past. I know the past is behind me, but I can't let go. So, I know some of you are gonna be glad.

The motherf**ker is gone.

Peace, live long:

Acrylic

:|

You're kidding me, right? If anything, I should be the one leaving(let's just say it involves Echo Net and a swift ban on my ass:p). And I'm not leaving.

Sure, you have some mean and rough characteristics. Hell, I've been annoyed by some of the things you've said, but you've been here too long to just pick up and leave.

Every forum needs thier own digital pimp...

Originally posted by Tyrion

:|

You're kidding me, right? If anything, I should be the one leaving(let's just say it involves Echo Net and a swift ban on my ass:p). And I'm not leaving.

Sure, you have some mean and rough characteristics. Hell, I've been annoyed by some of the things you've said, but you've been here too long to just pick up and leave.

Every forum needs thier own digital pimp...

I know, I know. I've thought really hard about this, and I think it's for the best.

I've said a hell of a lot more bad things in #Echonet than you can possibly think of. I mean, I'm not such a nice guy. People used to think "Oh, Acrylic, hes nice! He should be rewarded." Well, thats not me anymore, sorry to say. I don't want to be like this, but hell, I just am. And I'm also like this some of the time at home, at school, cuz things just piss me off, and I have a bad temper.

So, in conclusion, I'll think even more, but, high chances are I won't stay, so I figured, its all for the best.

Eh, well, I guess you should leave if you really want to. Coming back because you feel obligated to isnt really fair to yourself.

Leave as long as you need to, when the times comes where you want some spam with jawa juice, you can find us here. Possibly without Rhett's pants. Scary thought.

didn't you just go a while back and then return, man I kind of get in black moods too, and usually if I am real grumpy I try to not post and take a break. if school and life in general are bugging you, and you need to take time off, that's okay, what I think you really need to do is just chat through irc or some messenger program that way you get one on one time with someone off forum, in a more personal and interactive way. maybe someone can play cyber barkeep for you, and help you out. as for bad attitude, I think perhaps you do yourself a discredit, cause there are some peeps who post and it seems every time they do it is only negative.

and peeps if sometimes someone posts and you feel pissed

freak out not! sometimes communication back and forth across country and culture age group and financial status occurs because the LF is made up of all kinds of members.

anyhow Acrylicdo whats best for ya.

if you want to talk

I use AOL, Yahoo and MSN messenger

all under the name sinistereggplant

so if you need to vent your spleen

do that messenger thing

?

*takes illegal drugs from Acrylic*

I TOLD you not to mess with this stuff, man....

:disaprove

Who is mean to you? PM me names and links as to how they were mean. I'll deal with it. :)

BTW Ondra, you aren't referring to me, are you? Because if you are, I will be forced to cut off one of your dog's ears. We don't want that, now do we.

You're kidding me, right? If anything, I should be the one leaving(let's just say it involves Echo Net and a swift ban on my ass). And I'm not leaving.

Some people can take things like that, some just up and leave :p

The motherf**ker is gone.

So, in conclusion, I'll think even more, but, high chances are I won't stay, so I figured, its all for the best.

So.... you're leaving or staying.....which one :confused:

*Sigh* These "Im Leaving" threads confuse me so much

Every forum needs thier own digital pimp

Oh, I SO started the #Echonet Digital Pimp XD

Boy.....LF has had a lot of Leaving threads as of late <_<

Archived