Home

I Don't Know Anymore...

Acrylic

Originally posted by KBell

Wait.......you haven't left yet.....

But I thought this was an "Im Leaving" thread......:confused:

Like I said, all of these "Im leaving" threads really confuse me:o

I was just clarifying some things. If anyone has anymore questions, feel free to ask. I'll be gone in a day or two.

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Ok, we know that they do that to you... why did you state that again?

Correct me if I'm wrong..

Because you suck and KBell rocks? ^_^

He speaks for the hearts of everyone who read this thread and any other leaving threads..... like... Whoa! :p

Originally posted by Acrylic

You know what I've been thinking lately. That I should get the f**k out of here. I don't belong here anymore. It seems I've become to "mean" and unconsiderate of people's feelings. If someone says something wrong, I wanna punch them in the face so bad, If someone speaks out against my name, I want to kill them. Over the years, I've become very bitter. Probably, because of the past. I know the past is behind me, but I can't let go. So, I know some of you are gonna be glad.

The motherf**ker is gone.

Peace, live long:

Acrylic

uh...screw that. The only reason I came to this forum...in the first place was that...someone told me to check his sig out.... His old one...with...uh..well...um..nvm. I think i'll leave too. You guys are like all 10 years old...entertaining for a bit...but after a while all the useless topics just get annoying.

hmm....and I get the feeling that everyone ignores me anyway. GB and RSN are better than this....what a useless forum...all it is is spam...spam...and more spam..:rolleyes: i'll check back in a few years when you guys grow up a little. I've seen like three decent topics here in the last 6 months. What a waste of time.

Peace out.

Originally posted by Acrylic

I never said I wasn't sure. I am quite sure about leaving. Plus, it wasnt about just that one thread. It was other things too. Life in general, the internet, everything. Like the title says, I Just Don't Know Anymore...

Just a suggestion out of honest concern:

Don't think to hard or dwell on things, that will only makes things more unclear.

Just relax and go with the flow, not everything must be explained or even have an explanation. Try to think of something simple that makes you happy and meditate on that when you get frusterated (like the sound of rain hitting the rooftop, works for me ; ) ).

Remember every person is different, that's what makes us unique.

"you may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one"

Sincerely,

j (eniaC)

Welly welly well welly. Old memories..

[My about 300000 I'm leaving threads]

[War with alot of people]

[Flamed at almost 500000 times]

[Never thought of]

[Forum dickhead]

I still havent made my mark so I won't be going anywhere yet.

Wait.. What was this thread about again? Oh well. Just have a long think about this Ac! I tried quitting and I just could'nt because i kept on being pulled back! [Mainly by evil evil people] :eek:

Originally posted by TK-421

uh...screw that. The only reason I came to this forum...in the first place was that...someone told me to check his sig out.... His old one...with...uh..well...um..nvm. I think i'll leave too. You guys are like all 10 years old...entertaining for a bit...but after a while all the useless topics just get annoying.

hmm....and I get the feeling that everyone ignores me anyway. GB and RSN are better than this....what a useless forum...all it is is spam...spam...and more spam..:rolleyes: i'll check back in a few years when you guys grow up a little. I've seen like three decent topics here in the last 6 months. What a waste of time.

Peace out.

:rofl: You think RSN has less spam then us? :p

By the way, TK, that was really deep......

"You guys are like all 10 years old...entertaining for a bit"

:rolleyes:

just testing the theory that no one reads my posts...XD

its was a bet. guess I lost.^^

why would I leave the swamp.... I was never here anyway...so how could I leave...o_O.. *slinks back away into the shadows*

*edit*

pay no attention to this post either. Nothing to see here.

Archived