Home

Good Job ! =/

Bogey

great team work guys we needed 5 declared houses in the pa city within 24hours... guess what only 3 decided to help... which means 3 houses... mine jo and toonces i hope your all happy 500k down the drain. and corzip can not gain any politician xp since we no longer have a city. hope your all happy and got your wish about us not living on rori GG(good game). im glad everyone can be "involved" in this pa, all we needed was 2 TWO more houses declared... /me thinks how many people are in this pa? 50+? everyone was noticed why not take action and put up a house or something jeez 500k isnt play money. it can be for some but its boring to sit there and grind missions just to waste large sums of money

your kidding...not 2 people went there..oh ****, come on. me and Bogey put alot of money into that, my whole fricken savings, but that isnt the point..WHY DIDNT SOMEONE GO. Baboo has HOUSES GALOR GUYS. he could have given it to you and you guys could have set up SO easily so easily guys..why?

Well, if more of us had actually known that the thing on Rori needed help, we would have helped. I would have put a cantina and a house. Personally, I don't care. I'll donate my 100k if it's needed. 500k isn't all that much. We can get it back. Like I say, it shouldn't take to long for the cap to be raised, so how about we do this... Corzip is the politician, so he should camp out at the spot we want our city. Everyone can hang out with him, and we can make it a multi day camp out. It'd be pretty fun I think. Hanging in the wilderness, nothing but our friends and pets to be with, spending quality guild time.

But, doing this during the week was kinda silly. A majority of the PA are high school and college students, I myself, didn't learn about the Rori base until now, due to my activites and schedules. Even then, I thought the Rori base was a temp or whatever, I still quite don't understand what's going on.

And THAT is the problem of the PA my friends, communication. All official announcements should be sent out as emails and posted, and stickied, on the forums. Once a week, a PA leader, should send out a reminder about the forums, etc. Plus, all major PA events should on weekends to our student-based PA alignment.

We don't have many powergamers in the PA, that's one of many reasons why we are so small. The few powergamers we have, are mostly Europeans, so they are on during the day, when most of us are at school.

Bogey, I feel for you, and the PA, I wish I could have helped. It's sad, you are right though. Before the game launched, we had 70+ members, in-game now, we have 30-some, active* on the forums/and in-game now, less than 20. (Active: Logging in at least once a week)

I don't know what else to say, other than we *could* have PA punishments. Like in-active accounts, etc. However, this would cause members to leave, so there is no incentive to stay, etc.

However, this PA would have fallen apart if it weren't for alot of people whom I would like to mention now: Corzip, Jan, Grask, X'ero, Jo, Jatari, Toonces, Baboo, Murashu, Keldor, and of course, Bogey.

I was all for helping out. I said I needed a new house because Ka'lar was away with mine. I had to go to a school event for a class on Thursday. And I was on for a couple hours on Friday, but I never saw Baboo online before I had to leave. I do not know when the 24 hour deadline was, or that we had even set the hall on Rori yet.

Maybe it would have been a BETTER idea to get volunteers first and know when they can set the houses up, maybe? Just a suggestion.

hmmm, Sorry everyone...but I've been away from the computer and this I'm slowly drifting away with my schedual. Heh, I don't have a house and I didn't know this was going up yet if it was posted on the fourm's...*shrugs* oh and...that e-mail never said HELP PUT HOUSES UP THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR CITY!...and heck I hadn't gotten a waypoint to it...so yeah Jek render is right...and I guess I wasn't on that night.:(:o

Archived