Home

So, how many people play this anymore?

jonesdaniel

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insane sith is right. You to melord quit it.

If he didn't learned his lesson he will be banned surely so it's not your problem.

I hope you guys use the forums to talk and ask properly about the games.

And don't abuse any thread to yell at each other.

Just read my post above and act normal..

LoL... stop kissing the mod's arse mmmkay? she/he posted that like right after I posted mine and she/he was replying to you my friend! my god....

(and I..of course, I'm no saint)

The fact of the matter is, flashram and his school buddies have been baiting this forum and getting banned time after time for far to long.

There you go again..

I'm just saying how it is..

Quit arguing with flashram and use the forums properly,and yeah i argue too sometimes but i know when to quit..

Okay well quit then, your the one that blamed your little tirade on me because god forbid the mod see you act in anger.

Please explain how I'm not using the forums properly? Furthermore you were just arguing with flashram so how does that work?

You can quit now.

This thread is about if you play JO not about arguing who is the best at the game.If you want to argue about it do it in pm and not in a thread.That's why (in my opinion) you two are not using this forum properly.I don't know what the moderators think of this but it's my opinion.If you want to argue about the fact that you are the best at the game and you own everybody and everybody else is a noob do it in pm

Actually if you even bothered to read my replies above, you'll see that I was chastizing them for their pedestrian bragging.

But you didn't, your the deputy mod in town and your gunna bring us to justice huh?

Fine keep on arguing.This is not my problem neither my concern..

Keep on arguing and giving childish comments.

Okay well quit then, your the one that blamed your little tirade on me because god forbid the mod see you act in anger.

Please explain how I'm not using the forums properly? Furthermore you were just arguing with flashram so how does that work?

You can quit now.

look through your post history, how many of your posts are actually relevant to the topic of the thread? I have yet to see any constructive post or comment - for all I see from you are repetitive and cliched flamebaits and insults. You claiming the moral highground of "chastizing" others is nothing short of hypocritical.

Archived