Home

Humans at war against the aliens

This RPG is based on little on Babylon 5 and others like that.

It's happening in the future, there is humans and aliens that are fighting about the future of the universe. There is surface fighters, surface transports, surface bases, water fighters, water transports, water bases, space fighters, space transports, space stations, moon bases, transformers(Yes, autobots just are called as warbots), infantry and other kind of machines that are controlled by humans or aliens(Like AT-AT's, Mech's or AT-ST's)

Remember that everyone are Infantry, some of them just have heavy artillery on their hands ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profiles go like this:

Name:

Race: (Human/Alien)

Occupation: (Infantry/field repairer[Repairs mechs, fighters and so on on the battlefield]/field medic/fighter pilot/transport pilot/mech controller)

Place born: (Whatever country or planet if you are an alien)

Bio: (The same blah about yourself as ever)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profile:

Name: Tepe Lunar

Race: Human

Place born: Finland

Bio: Finnish lieuetant. One of the first sent to the frontline that was in the moon. There he controlled his mech with honor with his platoon and the transformers that came with the first attack wave from humans moonbase called deepsea. Now he is back in earth, relaxing until the next fight. He's in a new platoon, called frontmech 1 because it only contains mech infantry.

Tepe sits in his bunk in the platoons barracks, thinking about the war. Then somebody steps next to the bunk.

The man: "Lieuetant Lunar?!"

Tepe: "Yes?"

The man: "You have mail, sir"

Tepe: "Where from?"

The man: "Umh... From finland... sir..."

Tepe: "Give it to me..."

Then the man gave Tepe the mail to Tepe and left.

Tepe looked the mail(Mail is like a screen with buttons on the sides where you can pause, rewind, forward and play the message), thinking about his family. "God... I haven't seen my family for five... six years..." he said to himslef, knowing that the others in their bunks could hear him.

((((Not really into this, but I will join the RPG anyway. And please, can people join my newest RPG? World War 2 RPG)))

Name: William Turner

Race:Human

Place Born: Black Star Alliance

Bio: Was born in the Black Star Alliance, a new country where all people are genetically changed to be ready for war. Together with his brother, Will joined the war, he as a pilot and his brother as a medic.

Name: Adam Turner

Place Born: Black Star Alliance:

Bio: Read Wills bio

-------------------------------------------

Will and Adam were sitting around in the bunker, waiting for the next mission...

(((Shoot....I thought this would be based on the movie Aleins lol but hey i'll join)))

Name:Apologetic Goeus

Place born: U.S.A

Bio: When Apo was young he was obsessed with military vehichles.When he was old enough he joined the military in the infantry.After sometime Apo broke a law and stole an aircraft to help in a battle.After witnessing his amazing piloting skills he was then made commander and fighter pilot. He left the army and began living on the moon where he established one of the greatest armys known.

-----------------------------------------------

(((Hey I was wandering if we could use A.P.U's(those robotic battle suits from the matrix))))

Apo woke up on the moon planet and looked the base over."Another day in the military"

Name: Lance Hunter

Occupation: Infantry, Fighter pilot, Transport pilot, learning to be a Mech controller (is it ok if I do that? :confused: )

Place born: United States

Bio: Joined the Human army at age 18, but soon left due to the formality of it all. He is now a Free-lance pilot and warrior, only fighting when it's personal or if he's called in and payed decent for it, but will fight for the Aliens if their offer is higher than the humans. He has silver hair, and due to his many jobs that involve flying, he is almost a legend at flying any ship. He is currently learning how to drive Mechs.

Lance was flying in his starfighter-transport hybrid (can hold some people inside it, and is as maneuverable and deadly as a fighter ship) the Ragnarok (Those who've played FF8 knows what it looks like) and ended up flying over Black Star Alliance. He looked down through the glass at the country, shakig his head. He felt bad for the people who lived there, being natural born fighters. "Must be hard for them to imagine being a couch potato.." thought Lance.

((((So are we aloud to use APU's?))))

Apo lands his ship and gets out to look at the object."We arent near the first landing ship..."Apo walks up and finds a rock that at first clance looks like an astroid but this wasnt an ordinary rock it was to shiny and seemed to vibrate with a bit of warmth.Apo picks it up cracks it open and a blue glow emits with strange letters float in front of him."Obviously alien..."Apo begins translation"The infantry cant make it to earth hold attack off await orders"Apo was surprised"Better recheck the dating on this...we could be in trouble."

Lance pressed some buttons into the pad. "I'll set her to orbit the Earth for awhile...hey Computer, take all messages for me will you?"

"Yes sir." The female voice replied back. (I know the Ragnarok didn't have one in FF8, im going for originality tho lol)

"Thanks," Lance replied simply, and walked into his room.

((I think I'll steal your idea Apo :p))

Name: Bernardo Senosiain

Occupation: Infantry, Field medic, learning how to pilot spaceships and mechs

Place born: Mexico

Bio: Joined the military at 16 by lying about his age, he became famous after being the sole survivor of the Necromancer incident, where the aliens almost got one of the most powerful ships, the Necromancer, if he hadn't self destructed it. He doesn't really know what he's fighting for, and is beginning to doubt if he's doing the right thing. He is now in the same platoon as Tepe Lunar

----

Senosiain leaned over his bed. It had been a long time since he had seen his family and friends too. The war had been hard on everyone, and now perhaps he would be able to help end it.

((Apo, yes, you can use APU's))

Tepe pressed the play button and watched the message with a tear coming from his eye. The message ended and Tepe put it on his backpack, whiping the tear away and readying himself.

Then he heard thirteen transports landing next to the barracks.

"Here we go... Platoon! Let's get ready!! Transports have arrived!!" Tepe shouted. He was 2nd in command of the platoon. He took his backpack and his keycard with him and started to walk towards the barrack doors with his LMG(LaserMachineGun). The platoon soon followed him to the door and Tepe opened it. There was burned trees and pilots in full alert, running from their ships to the barracks and back again. If you would looked the sky, you could see the battle in space. Aliens were obvoiusly winning so thats why the full alert for the pilots. They heard someone shout: "Frontmech 1!! Get your mech's and equipments and then head to transport AGM-132!!"

Tepe started to run towards a big building that hold their mech's.

Tepe climbed to his cockpit and started the mech's system with his keycard, throwing his backpack and LMG behind his "chair".

"Frontmech 1, let's get moving" everyone could hear from the radio. Tepe's mech started to walk towards the building doors, slowly because the mech was been in the building for many weeks and was a bit rusty and some sand was stuck somewhere. Tepe would check every mech in the transport with the transport's mechanics.

Bernando watched as the mech's started to move a bit faster every second.

Soon Bernando heard a talk on the radio

Tepe: "Hey George, You piloting the transport again?"

George: "Yeah... You need those mechanics again?"

Tepe: "Sure... You know where we going?"

George: "You are going to Mars. We'll just get transformers from Moonbase Neptune..."

Tepe: "Oh... I thought we were staying out of the battle..."

George: "Oh yeah... The battle... We're trying to evade the battle"

Tepe: "Ok..."

Platoon commander: "No time for chit-chat guys... We have work to do..."

Then the speak ended and the mech's stepped into the transport

Apo got the rock tested it was definatly recent"Ok men we need to prepare for war!"The entire base seemed to be in chaos trying to prepare. Apo was in the infantry lineing the APU'S the entire base was at full artilery awaiting the alien attack."Ok boys here they come"Just out side the base a ship apeared and the lasers began flying."Airsupport use Neutron roclets!"The APU's were firing at the ships as they aproached he moon and some went to earth.Some moonbase aircraft had flown in and fired in a concentrated area where the sheilds nearly collapsed."I hope Earths doing better than us."

Tepe heard an alarm sound in the tranport's cockpit and the mechanics run to the laser cannons on the side of the transport.

Tepe was done so he climbed back to his cockpit and got ready for action. He warmed up the rocket motors on the back of the mech. Then he turned around with the mech and looked as the transports door opened. "Platoon, warm your rocket motor's. We are going tto fightt in space. Meet again next to moonbase Neptune..." everyone heard from the radio and soon every mech was in space, firing at the fighters. Mech's were better because they had better weapons and thicker armor but they were slow on space because they weren't designed for space fight's.

Tepe put a casette in his old old walkman and then he connected it to the speakers in his mech. He played it... There was first R.E.M: Man on the moon, second Bogart co: High on the cliffs.

Tepe blasted the alien fighters, listening the music.

((Bogart co was a finnish band... Now they are called The sound of R.E.L.S. :p ))

The computer called in to Lance's room.

"Sir, there's several alien transports headed toward the Earth."

Lance ran into the cockpit and saw them just as the Ragnarok arrived to the location of the fight near the moon and the alien ships escaping to Earth. He smirked and took control of the ships. "They're not making to Earth without me giving them a taste of what they're going to meet down there." He hit the rocket boosters and ended up within firing range of them in seconds. The Ragnarok opened fire, taking out quite a few ships before they even knew what was going on. "Ragnarok, prepare for evasive maneuvers."

"Roger that," replied the female voice, and the Ragnarok started to dodge any fire returned from the Alien ships.

Apo and the infantry were attacking with all they had when finally the took pne ships shields down."Ok now hold them off I will help out air support."Apo ran through the fire in his APU and got to the hanger."Ok lets do this."Apo got off his apu and put it in his ship where the artilery poped out of the top as extra fire power. Apo's ship resembled the YT-1300 but was modified to beable to connect into any ship as a gun turrent and can use mech/Apus to ad fire power.(((Ok enough on the ship))) Apo got in and took off only to find the earth army to be there."Ok whats with earth aircraft here?"

((OOC Thanks for the heads up lol))

The Ragnarok was in plain view of Apo's ship as he headed toward earth.

The Ragnarok spun as it turned, dodging quite a few blasts, before returning fire with its own firepower. The only current weakness of the Ragnarok was that it could not shoot backwards, but the Aliens didn't know that. Lance jerked hard on the controls, pulling the Ragnarok out of the way of crashing into another ship. He never fought Alien craft like this, and was astounded to find out how much more maneuverable they were than him.

((Lance, not Craig, :p ) Lance blinked, he really hadn't expected someone to come up like that and do that, but oh well, it gave him some help. He swiveled around and returned his fire to the approaching ships, he radioed back to Apo. "Hope you can keep your aim with my driving." He prayed he hadn't recognized his voice, as quite a few of the soldiers on the Moon base and even on Earth knew him quite well from his times in the service.

Archived