Home

WIP: Anakin's Speeder

NeoMarz1

Ok the speeder is ingame, we are beta testing it at AOTC/TC. Its not posted yet, so just hang tight! Of course the driver model does not line up very well to the model's seats, but it still look pretty good. I added a couple blasters to the bumper frame.

Plus, first person view looks really good! The model performs well ingame, allthough we are trying to decide (for both zam and anakin's speeders) if we are going to make them skimmers or flyers. The problem here is that I can make skimmer/flyer versions for both, but that would make it so that two vehicles actually take up 4 vehicle slots in the game files. This means you wont be able to have as many vehicles in your collection. Mars out

anispeedfnl1.jpg

Originally posted by seks03

awsome job marz, i think you should make both skimmers and flyers but play them in seperate downloads since the mappers are going to choose which to use in there maps.

any eta, next week next month?

Well, I just need to get these machines to perform good. Release could be very soon, but I want to release all my vehicle models about the same time. Here is the list so far.

1) Anakin speeder (trying to figure out how to get passenger)

2) Zam speeder (pretty much ready)

3) Republic gunship (trying to get rockets to fire, argh)

If everything went well, it could be just days until release, but these are being developed for my team @ AOTC/TC... I need to get feedback from them, since our site was down for awhile, we are suffering from recovery. Problem is getting the feedback right now:D At any rate, you can expect something soon;)

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Well, I just need to get these machines to perform good. Release could be very soon, but I want to release all my vehicle models about the same time. Here is the list so far.

1) Anakin speeder (trying to figure out how to get passenger)

2) Zam speeder (pretty much ready)

3) Republic gunship (trying to get rockets to fire, argh)

If everything went well, it could be just days until release, but these are being developed for my team @ AOTC/TC... I need to get feedback from them, since our site was down for awhile, we are suffering from recovery. Problem is getting the feedback right now:D At any rate, you can expect something soon;)

Yup everything he said is the truth.

Well, for some reason I cant get the driver to show on flyer models. I'm using the same text lines from the swoop vehicle file, but it doesnt seem to do the same thing for flyers... so as it stands, Anakins speeder does not show a driver for the flyer version, just the skimmer. I'm going to mess around a little more, and see if I can figure this out. Mars out

ani's speeder is ok, thing i dont like about it is there is so low health to it!!! it dies fast, and yeah the zamspeeder weapons are well more than a weapon, they kill you more times than the enemy in sp, a good suicide ship....modles look awsome though

Originally posted by kmd

ani's speeder is ok, thing i dont like about it is there is so low health to it!!! it dies fast, and yeah the zamspeeder weapons are well more than a weapon, they kill you more times than the enemy in sp, a good suicide ship....modles look awsome though

EEEEK, thought I fixed that... I'll go back and work that one out, thanks. Mars out

Archived