Home

Npc kyle is better than luke?

Mannysil

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=archives&date=2003-10-29

Actually, I find fighting NPC Luke to be pretty hard. He dodges alot of **** and I found he's pretty mean with the saber (of course his saber has parry and lock bonuses built in). :p

Regular Kyle also has like 1000 health, too.

Desann's a big pussy, nothing but pull he uses. Jerec would waste him any day.

Originally posted by idontlikegeorge

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=archives&date=2003-10-29

Actually, I find fighting NPC Luke to be pretty hard. He dodges alot of **** and I found he's pretty mean with the saber (of course his saber has parry and lock bonuses built in). :p

Regular Kyle also has like 1000 health, too.

Desann's a big pussy, nothing but pull he uses. Jerec would waste him any day.

LoL haha I totally agree with you on the desann part.

Npc kyle is better than Npc luke?

ask Npc Mara, shes been in bed with both of 'em.... :p

but yeah, Luke is just a plain fool in the games. Looks like an idiot(get a haircut man !), walks and talks like one too.....he would be a real geek of a teacher....

to illustrate, check out this screenie/wallpaper :

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/161103-luketeach.jpg

:p

Also, Stormtrooper X, what are you playing at...? NO SPAM !

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by idontlikegeorge

Desann's a big pussy...

Your just saying that coz he looks like Barney the Dinosaur :p

As for that Dark Jedi Loser Jerec...what the hell were those things over his eyes ??

however, I also have found that Luke is harder to beat, not as aggressive as Barney, but defintely not a push over......still needs a haircut though...

Also, Stormtrooper X - if you dbl/triple post by accident, you can go back and delete them via the edit button below your post !! (just in case you didnt know...)

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Syzerian

no he cant beet a rancor no npc can since when the rancor picks them up they do nothing and get eaten

Um, as long as the NPC can dodge the grasps of the Rancor, there is no problem. Boba Fett squared off against a mutant Rancor and lasted a long long time... until he got knocked in a corner and had no room to dodge! :p

Luke does use alot of force powers, too... but he uses them in as reactions to enemy moves. Like attack him with dark side powers and he'll use Absorb, hit him he'll use Protection... he even uses the Force-pull-saber-swing move, and roll-stab, among other saber moves and katas.

I wonder what a CLASS_LUKE NPC with dual sabers or a staff would do?

Well basically, I think the NPC's class holds it's general combat AI... and I wonder if you give an npc with Luke's combat AI dual sabers or a staff, how deadly he would be.

You could just do it to the Luke npc as well... but then it wouldn't be Luke. He's a single Green saber. That's Luke.

It was basically just a rhetorical question... if I really wanted to know, I'd just tweek the NPCs... but I don't care enough to actually do the work. :p

"Because its very slow now. And some people are impatient and pressed the "Submit Reply" button many times. Thats what happend."

Very slow is too light a term. Earlier today I was posting in the saber color thread, and I pushed submit reply, and it was taking some time.

So I loaded up my NES emulator, loaded up Mike Tyson's Punch Out - a save slot set to the beginning of the World Circuit. Beat Piston Honda 2, Soda Popinski, and Bald Bull 2, and the post still wasn't on the thread yet!

"Very slow," indeed.

Archived