Home

Aliens: The Manstrom Incident

jokemaster

((Told you I'd steal your idea Apo :p))

OK, this RPG is based on the Alien movies.

Rules: No godmoding,

Follow the movie rules (I.E. No stabbing an Alien with a knife at point blank range and not getting hurt by acid blood.) Search for Alien stuff for more info.

Required info in bios:

Name:

That's all that's required, you can put age, bio, etc. if you want.

Now onto the story:

The ship Manstrom drifts through space, it's inhabitants in hypersleep (or whatever you call it), blissfully unaware of the stowaways, the Aliens, who soon awake to cause havoc...'

--------

Name: Sora Perez

Bio: not much is known of this mysterious man, he cracks jokes almost all the time, but it is obvious that something always bothers him.

--------

Perez ran through the ship, hoping to recach the last escape pods the aliens hadn't already launched or broken. Damn, those creatures were smart. He ran, shooting at tehm when he could but missing. Finally he managed to shoot one on the head, blood squriting everywhere, but not getting near Perez. To his horror, the blood started melting through the walls and floor, and killing some of the people running near it. He turned around and kept running. Finally he reached the escape pod, throwing himself into it and holding the door open.

"HURRY UP." He yelled to the people following him.

Name: William Turner (I know, Im not creative:p )

Will was running down the hallway, hoping to find an escape pod. His men were running behind them, sometimes screaming when they were killed by an alien.

When he ran arounda corner, he spotted a man holding the door open at an escape pod.

"Wait for us!"

Will looked behind, only to see that none off his men had maked it.

"****...."

(((I dont mind you taking THIS idea.But one question are we aloud to be experimental mutation?(What Ripley was in resurection))))

Name: Apologetic Goeus

------------------------------------------

Apo awoke to hear alarms going off"And the hunt begins"Apo got out of his pod and began searching for weapons.

((This is a bit unorthodox usually its they sleep and dont kno about them and they get picked off and freak or they go on their planet and get in trouble.Or it continues from resurections where aliens get to earth.o well we found'm on da ship)))

Apo found the weaponry and got a few machine guns a cuncussion rifle some grenade launchers and a laser blaster."Bring it on!"Apo goes through the ducts and considering he had experiance with these things he knew thats the first place they would be. Apo crawled a bit and sure enough found somthing.Apo was completly still as he watched the creature go down and then stop.Apo took a hand gun out and aimed carefully he fired there was a highpitch screech and the ducts began to slowly melt."Gota ditch this ship or something they best know we cant beat these things!"

Perez quickly ran through the ship, shooting at aliens with his shotgun, screaming all the way through. He finally got to the self-det device. He quickly activated it and started running back to the ship. The detonator went off about halfway through and Perez was forced to outrun the explosion. He barely made it to his pod and ejected it. He quickly got on the radio.

"Hey, is there anyway you can pick me up on your ship?"

"No problem i need to get the others too."Apo picked up the pods one by one and got Perez."Xenomorph eggs...wait a minute...we came from earth how did xenomorph eggs transfer here?Are anyships docked with us?"

(((2 choices one:A ship docked and we asume they were transfered like that

2:There is an army of these things waiting on earth and we need to help take them out.)))

One of the other guys spoke up.

"We picked up a pod near earth. The man was dead, and we didn't really search the ship. The eggs or whatever could have come from there. The pod seemed to have come from earth though, and it was too late to turn back by then, since half the crew was in hypersleep."

(((Time warp!)))

The ship finally reached earth and everyone woke up.*YAWN/STRETCH*"What happened?"Apo then remebered and he checked on earth. "I any one there? come in!"Apo was starting to get nervous."Maby theres bad weather"Apo knew that wasnt it.

(((We going to have Preadator come in and help out?)))

Apo sighs"Well theres to things going on...either theres bad reseption or..well hold on lets see."Apo pulls into the atmosphere and passes the clouds to find the place covered in destroyed buildings and a black mess."What the?!"

(((Basicly like Aliens 2 but its a city of these things.)))

Archived