Home

Aliens: The Manstrom Incident

jokemaster

Name: Tepe Quessir

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apo and Perez heard a scream and shots. "Help!!! Anyone there!!??" somebody shouted somewhere near. There was shots again and few alien screams. Tepe walked backwards towards Apo and Perez, shooting aliens and trying to dodge the acid but gets hit on the shoulder by it. He looks like he would be the only survivor. "Help!!! Anybody there!!??" he shouts, not knowing that Apo and Perez were standing only 100 meters away from him.

((And the survivor steps in :p ))

"Not much... Only this group and maybe hundred more, defending theirselfs in a bunker middle of the city... Food supply's are none and our ammo is allmost out... Oh yeah... I'm Tepe Quessir and this is my team, The Stormed ones. I think I'm the most experienced on this group so thats why I'm their leader... for now..." Tepe explained, standing up and looking at his gun's ammo. So did the other ten men behind Tepe. "We need as much ammo we can carry... Oh... And this city is the only one that has people left... Some of them came from other city's that was evacuated... This city didnt have the chance... You know... Alien's are very fast..." Tepe sayd, walking towards Apo. "Hwo are you? And where did you come?" Tepe then asked from Apo.

"Names Apologetic...We come from a ship infiltrated by these things that came from earth.We have been on our way back for about...give or take a year.Ok so we need to get the remnants and I have enough ammo back there to supply a small army..."Apo then flew over the bunker that was surrounded by aliens."I hope my ship can take this."Apo goes down and uses flamethrowers to draw the aleins back.Then flys into the bunker.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tepe runs out of the ship and waves some commands to the team. Soon they come back to the ship with a hundred of people or less. Tepe was with three people to get some supplys from the storage room. They came back with somekinds of armors on them and many armors on boxes. The other people started to dress the armor's on and get the poor guns that Tepe carried.

"Ok, these guns wont hold on too long but the armors should keep the acid away from your skin for a few minutes..." Tepe says and runs to close the hangar doors after a breach signal.

"Their in!!! Get to your positions!! Secure the ship!!" Tepe gace commands and many got to some defense sections alla over the hangar. "You got room in there? We should evacuate soon..." "Tepe, Mike is missing!" "What?! How!?" "I thought he went to the storage room with you but he didn't come back" "He wasn't with us..." Tepe ans another soldier talked.

Tepe opened the hangar doors and shot some aliens that ran after a boy that stumbled in from the door. Tepe closed the door and locked them again when the boy was carried to the ship.

((Bump :D ))

"Ok..." Tepe sayd and there came a silence allways coming just before a big fight. The dorrs slammed back but didn't open. The Aliens were allmost in and they were knocking the door.

Tepe runned into his position and prepared a machine gun(laser?). The others prared the other machina guns too and soon they were ready as the doors were allmost breached.

Then there was acid, melting the door away. "Ready..." Tepe shouted and many took a better position to see the door.

The door melted and there was no Aliens back it. But soon there was running hordes of Aliens throught the corridors and they came throught the melted door. "Fire!!" Tepe shouted and started to shoot the Aliens like the others.

• 3 weeks later...

Ap stood up."Listen I'm not going to sugar coat it here..we have a crisis and-"

A man cut him off"Your freakin right we have a crisis what do you think we've been doin the past-"

Ap interupted him"LOOK YOU SIT DOWN OR WE'LL THROW OU OUT!"the man sat down but kept a scowl on his face."Now look people we need any news of any other groups like this.We need information on comunications,land stats,nests,the whole deal...we need a mirical.."

(((Mabye joke will add a twist with something..mabye a huge human group or predator comes in who knos)))

Um sir?.... I checked the transmission logs on the dropship. The destanation we're going... well... umm... listen for yourself

"*Static* Infecti- *static* Lost the fron- *static* Losing men, can- *static* I repeat set your cousres fo- *static* Nevermin- *static* base *static* evac now!*static* They're coming in!*static*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived