Home

My Friend Just Killed himself...

SithDemon

I'm really sorry, man. It's a very difficult time when you've lost a loved one, but to have a loved one take his own life is beyond my comprehension. I can't begin to know how you feel, but I'll keep you in my prayers.

I can't help but wonder why people do things like that. Life is too precious a commodity to waste. Besides, it's very painful for the victim's loved ones. Why they would put their friends and family through such grief is beyond my comprehension.

Again, I'm truly sorry this happened. I'll be praying for you.

I went back to school today. It was realy hard to see all my friends upset, our school is small so everyone knew him so we had a school meeting to talk about it. his funeral is tomorow which makes it even worse because i realize how quick somthing like this can happen.

My ex-girlfriend killed her self as well. Actually, her and her new boyfriend pulled a double suicide(or homicide, depending on how you look at it.) Thing is, she started calling me again a week before it happened, she said she needed my help. Thinking I was finally over, I ignored her calls. Then I found out about it in the front page of the paper like everyone else. I was never one to turn down someone's help before, even if I didn't like them. I can't stop thinking that maybe there was something I could have done to prevent this, had I only listened. It is something I have to deal with for the rest of my life. She left behind a beautiful baby girl, and alot of heartbroken realatives.

My sympathy and prayers are with you.

It's hard to lose a loved one, be strong.

It is something you will never get over, but something you can learn to live with.

We each deal with it in are own way, do not be affraid to express your feelings with others involved, it can help the healing process of the soul immensely.

May wisdom and love be with you.

eniaC

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

My ex-girlfriend killed her self as well. Actually, her and her new boyfriend pulled a double suicide(or homicide, depending on how you look at it.) Thing is, she started calling me again a week before it happened, she said she needed my help. Thinking I was finally over, I ignored her calls. Then I found out about it in the front page of the paper like everyone else. I was never one to turn down someone's help before, even if I didn't like them. I can't stop thinking that maybe there was something I could have done to prevent this, had I only listened. It is something I have to deal with for the rest of my life. She left behind a beautiful baby girl, and alot of heartbroken realatives.

You never told me that.

Hmm, I'm sorry to hear that Groovy. I'm glad that I've never encountered something like this. If I do, I know who to tell. Yep thats right, you guys :).

-Clemme

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Its not your fault. There wasn't much you could do anyways, even if you tried to help. And... sad to say this... but she probably called you, knowing you wouldn't help her. Maybe she only did this to hurt you. You can't think of it that its your fault. It was her choice, and he boyfriends. You had nothing to do with it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Even the smallest things you can regret...

At my school when I was in 7th grade(currently in 9th)

It was only 3 days away from the end of school that year, and the award ceremony was that day.

A kid named Edgar Akpotu recently came from Nigeria, and he received an award. When he went up, I, being the stupid idiot that I was, decided I was gonna make fun of him because of his red overalls, I called him a "country boy".

We went outside that day, and he was sitting by a pole. I passed him and he looked at me, I dont even think I smiled...

That day, he was walking home with 2 guys, one of them I knew as the school point guard, Jake Overzet.

They were hit by a car, going 60 miles and hour.

Edgar died the next day, and so did Malcolm Williams. Jake was the only survivor.

So I'm telling you all, don't do anything you might regret no matter how insignificant it may seem...

It's very hard to go through life with that guilt in your heart...

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Even the smallest things you can regret...

At my school when I was in 7th grade(currently in 9th)

It was only 3 days away from the end of school that year, and the award ceremony was that day.

A kid named Edgar Akpotu recently came from Nigeria, and he received an award. When he went up, I, being the stupid idiot that I was, decided I was gonna make fun of him because of his red overalls, I called him a "country boy".

We went outside that day, and he was sitting by a pole. I passed him and he looked at me, I dont even think I smiled...

That day, he was walking home with 2 guys, one of them I knew as the school point guard, Jake Overzet.

They were hit by a car, going 60 miles and hour.

Edgar died the next day, and so did Malcolm Williams. Jake was the only survivor.

So I'm telling you all, don't do anything you might regret no matter how insignificant it may seem...

It's very hard to go through life with that guilt in your heart...

I'll admit, that was wrong to insult him, but don't feel bad. What could you have done to stop the car? It wasn't your fault. He didn't kill himself because of you or anything.

Archived