Home

Wishlist

-st-carebear

Anything you specifically want to see in this MOD? Post your wishlist here! :D

Please note that it's possible that not all of the wishes you make will be included, as the MOD is already around 23% completed!

However, if your ideas are good, creative enough and don't cause a lot of trouble for the team, they have a good chance of making the MOD! :)

Maybe if you can get approval from some of the modellers who made the bothan, you can go to Bothawui, or if you can map Mon Calamari with the Mon Cal model. Also, how about new animations? As in kick, attacks, and gettup? Just some suggestions. U said U wanted ideas. ;) Probably not gonna happen, but one can always hope.

How about some weapon mods like changing the DL-44 to an evil-looking, high powered blaster pistol? Also, maybe some new-enemies? E.G. A rebel assault trooper, and jetpack-carriers? I'm trying to think of ideas. Most will probably get cut in the end, but I can always be hopeful.

Maybe a cloaking device...

Kind of like the ones the Imp scouts use in JA and the Shadowtroopers use in JO. It could be a default item (kind of like how the electrobinoculars were standard gear in JO). Activating the cloaking device would be like performing a mind trick on all enemies (since mind trick is a Light side power). However, maybe it could be that they notice your telltale blue cloak waves when you get close to them. Jedi would be able to sense you through the Force, so it could only be effective against non-Force users.

Also maybe make it so that it can only be activated for a short amount of time so you can't abuse it and make the gameplay too easy. Maybe it could put a hefty drain on your Force pool, or maybe make it battery-powered, forcing the user to use it sparingly.

originally posted by -ST-i_stinks:

the RAJ link u put up is to the RAJ clan site! which the raj clan and the raj mod is something different

[/i]

Whoops! I guess I wasn't very observant there.:p I've fixed my sig.

originally posted by Godzilla:

Good idea about the cloaking device, but...that would take all the fun of hacking 'em up away. Perhaps there could be a stealth mission like the Cairn Dock (where you board the Doomgiver in JO) mission. Just a thought.

Good idea for a stealth mission. However, instead of having it being an automatic mission failure if you're discovered, maybe your character would have to fight through reinforcements responding to the alarm instead. That way you can be stealthy if you want or just wade through a sea of enemies if that's what you want instead.

We have a "stealth" mission planned already, in basically the way that you just suggested (with reinforcements and all).:)

The "cloaking device" sounds cool, but would be "out of character" for him to have, plus make the MOD much easier.

We might change a weapon or two to something new...:)

We're still open for suggestions... You can also ask for a specific name to be used in the MOD HERE...

And also, some small funny conversations will be needed soon, so it would cool if someone gave an example or two on such a thing here...:D

How about throwing in a few links from the Jedi Outcast story to the Jedi Academy story. What I have in mind is having a cutscene of Tavion explaining to Desann what happened to her on Bespin, then Desann punishing her for her actions, or instead of punishment, inform her about highly confidential plans about the Sceptre of Ragnos in JA and instructing her to get it on her own. Then by the time she gets it, Desann has already been slaughtered by Kyle. She therefore makes the decisions of what to do with the sceptre, blasts into hyperspace, and we don't see her until JA. What do you think?

Good idea, though THAT ain't gonna happen! This takes place nearly two years after JO, so we won't see anything that takes place DURING JO...

BUT, we already have a few links between JO and JA... Actually, one involving Tavion (though not precisely as you said it)!;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by -ST-i_stinks

thinking of a character of Raj (think of this when 1 of my primary school friend name is this!)(now in secondary :)

which we can add to the game? as it similar to the Mod name RAJ

oops should have post under mod characters suggestion thread !

I can't think of a name. You can always use the automatic character name creater from kotor and grab a cool name from there.

Archived