Home

Recruitment?

-st-carebear

well this piece about joining the RAJ mod team is in the website itself under http://raj.jediknight.net/faq.htm#3

but i think posting here at the forum will be better since not much ppl will browse through the faq section heh

To join the team u must first e-mail tito at

gugi2100@hotmail.com

and tell about what you can do for us and such! Also mention your previous work, and to make a good impression, you could send us one of the files you've made. The areas of work range from mapping, scripting, skinning, voice acting, modelling and graphics design, but if you're really good at something not listed here we might need, you'll probably be accepted into the team anyway!(quote from tito at the raj website)

for a detail of what the common jobs do :

A mapper is the one who creates the world (aka levels) that the player plays in. Without maps, there wouldnt be anything in the game.

A scripter does the in-game details, like two men having a conversation, or a small cinematic between the action.

A modeller creates the 3d models used in-game, such as weapons or characters. A skinner makes the "skin" on the models, puts the clothes on them and give them colors.

Graphics Desingers creates new textures, and maybe logo's for the site. And lastly,

Voice actors, well, they record voices for the in-game characters to be used in a MOD.

ahah finally if u really have no time to send an email to apply or u have any questions to ask us abt this u can post it here under this forum :D

You'd just need a microphone, I'll do any editing needed on the voices!:)

But we don't need you yet, so far we are working on other areas of the MOD... But level 1 is soon done, and after that, we're gonna need people having casual conversations... So there's a part for you soon, if you like!:)

• 4 weeks later...

hey i'm thinking that maybe we can add 2 new jobs just a Suggestion u may add them if u want.(note:it contain some hidden meaning......behind this post...but erm figure out urself tito...maybe u will get the wrong meaning....)

1)news writer? (the 1 who write news every week and send to tito to upload it?) so that it can have more content as the current news get updated too slowly which made the website feel kinda dead.

2)the job erm i dun know how to explain but it kinda.. like say most probably it won't participate in the mod map making.etc instead it join the team to occasionally made things like new vehicles,models maps that related to the mod(or maybe not) .ETC to the public which can be a help to increase publicy and .......................

Well, the news are kinda quiet at the moment, since we don't have much new to write about at the moment... And I'd rather have news posted every second or third week with big progress, instead of having news posted every second day which would contain nothing practically nothing new...

For the second job, I think I understand what you mean... It's just a matter of finding the right people for it...

Archived