Home

Mojo Is Back

tabacco

More or less having to re-code most of the site's backend from scratch with no full time programmer. Also now that all of the coders who worked on the site (thanks tabacco, Remi, and DJG) are a bit older and experienced, everyone seemed a bit repulsed by working on a backend that DJG wrote as a sophmore and junior in high school. :) Add to that the fact that Mojo can't be anything more than a free time project, of which we all have very little, and that basically explains it, you know?

Anyway we're back!

If there ever is a Mojo10 (or MojoX to follow the Mac ways :¬: ) the code should be re-written from scratch. Of course, having DJG's age old code, and the work of two other coders pretending to be high-school-aged DJG may or may not be part of the charm. ;-*

Boy, this is great...

Although I couldn't have picked a worse time to start playing MI for the very first time...right in the middle of the worst downtime in Mojo History. Makes me wish I saw this site before it spontaneously combusted.

And is it true about what it says on LucasArts Fan Fiction, that the Definitive MI Site isn't returning? If this is true, I'm a bit upset about that. Well, at least there's the Web Archive...

Akril

Well, that would be me.

It's true, Chariset has told me that she has no interest in maintaining the site anymore. At the moment I'm hosting her CMI novel and the fanfiction, but the rest of the site is unavailable.

I guess I could get her to send me the site contents, and maybe upload it as part of the LucasArts Fiction site, but do people really want to see it back that much? I don't know if the Mojo admins would want someone uploading a corpse onto the server...

Oh yeah, and there should be something new appearing on LucasArts Fiction in a few days that Chariset has had a hand in. I was waiting for Mojo to return before uploading...

Why do you monsters insist on making Mojo so freakin' cool!? I...I just can't handle it! It's like some sort of.....awesome..ness.......overload.......of some sort.

Great work guys. I was positively jubilant to see it back online.

Hey! Why's the site all different?

I liked that black & wood and fake links and no new news motif. :(

Heh. Welcome back.

Now, please add a link to the mixnmojo forum to the front page. It's far too taxing to click "lucasforums" and then "mixnmojo board".

Archived