Home

Diplomatic Relations Counciler for Trinity

Deathstalker

Hello all long time no talk. I know and understand that all of you are upset with Trinity and lots of you probably personally hate me.

I am posting to answer as many questions as possible and try and let you all know what happen.

We originally had a city across the lake from Kaadara. It was great and we loved it however; becasue we had a rebel base in opur city several imperial PA's set up griefing houses and ahrvestors throughout our city and even after our rebel base got destroyed they remained.

We did not want to start a Player city that was full of this trash so we wen tlooking ofr a new site.

We picked out two 1 was the one you guys mentioned in another thread that is like 1700m from TIO but having the largest imperial PA and the largest rebel PA cities that close to each other did not make any sense at all.

The other was where we built. I did post in the forum that dealt with the thread about our new site that we were building near the Affiliates and that one of the leaders should talk to Corzip before this happen.

No one apparently did and I am sorry for that, this is not typical behavior for our PA and I do apologize.

Corzip contacted me onF riday, the day that Player cities went live, I got him in contact with our President Verra'ven, she tried to help himout as much as possible and explain things to him and we gave or tried not sure on this a City Hall to help him out.

I am sorry for all the issues and drama this is causing if you jsut want to yell at me or ignore me so be it.

If you have any questions post themhere or send me an in game tell or email.

I just find it quite inconsiderate of them to do such a thing. It was obvious we wanted to set up a city, and even if it wasn't obvious to them, they should have at least asked. Sure, the land is free to whoever grabs it first, but that's not the issue. The issue is that Trinity was very irresponsible and inconsiderate. I don't hold any grudge against you, Giles, but I'm not to fond of Trinity right now. BTW, why are you still with them? Have you quit -A- or what? If you're with us, I really think you should come back now. You've been with them for too long.

Yes I am a member of Trinity and have been for a while I never posted here that I was leaving this PA but let some of the leaders kow and just kinda silently slipped away. I still am friends with all the people I knew in this Pa and talk to corzip farily often my path in this game jsut went down a different road than the one that the Affiliates was going down.

i hold nothing against you personally giles, for one i have no reason to hate you personally..i know you didnt sit there and tell them to move there just to piss us off. i wouldnt be nearly as mad at them if they had contacted corzip like they said.. I heard from a'cer that you guys had moved in, and the next trinity person i saw i asked if it was true..he said yes and he also acted as if our buildings had never been there before.. after 10mins of talkin to him he put me incontact with your "esteemed" president.. (please bear in mind this was safely 2 to 3 days before the patch) the whole topic of my conversation was inbasics askin them to move farther south..they never did, and that my friend, is what made me mad..even if we had gotton a city hall from them..it would have been useless to use..as they were well closer than 1000m from our PA hall. I feel that they could have listened to us..but once again, the little guys are shoved around.

I feel the exact same way as Jo. I admit I have no first hand knowledge of the situation, but I think TRNTY could have done things differently.

It doesn't really matter now though, it's in the past. From what I've heard, the city on Rori is developing nicely, and we should be ok.

Back when this first happened, I said we should pay them a bunch of money to reimburse them for the expensives of their city hall, so they'd move it, but everyone said how it'd be a waste. Then someone said how Trinity was a big guild, and our money wouldn't mean anything to them, as they probably have millions... Well, if they have millions, couldn't they have easily made a new city hall? I'm still very much agitated by this. Another thing, did someone in TRNTY claim that they had been in that area since beta? That is such a lie....

What buggs me the most about all this is that I have a nagging feeling that I'm the cause of them moving down there in the first place. :(

I did business with one of your crafters (name will not be mentioned) and when he found out I was going for weaponsmith he wanted to know where my base of operations were. So, since we want people to come down to our part of the world if we want a customer base, I told him where we had set up our little town.

Couple of days later (or the day after, I can't remember) I get a /tell from that same person asking what faction we were. I said neutral of course. His leaders needed to know for diplomatic reasons.

Soon after I hear that TRNTY has moved in to our "terf" so to speak. But not only that. They had placed the City Hall right smack in the middle of that valley.

There's no doubt in my mind that TRNTY didn't know of our plans.

Obviuosly they had spoken with the crafter I had just a few days earlier spoken with. He knew we were going to be go for a city.

I'm not mad at you, Giles. :)

Don't worry. ;)

I am, however, rather upset with this whole thing though.

That City Hall is strategically placed.

It's position negates any attempt to make a large city in that valley possible in pretty much all directions. :(

Don't worry about it Jan. It's not your fault. Anyone of those people who were at the Imp base could have informed someone about our city. I just scold Trinity members whenever I see them. I called one a "Mean land stealer!" and told another "Thanks for ruining our hopes and dreams, since your guild is so much more important than ours, I guess it doesn't matter! /end sarcasm".

• 2 weeks later...

.. well .. this may be as much my fault as any i think :(

if i would have read up i would have known about the cap i guess.

Giles i never ever held you responsible for it .... and i do thank your leader for trying and help us as much as he can. although i did NOT like his discission of putting the city there. but whats done is done. we have a city on rori now.

wich btw i dont feel REALLY part of. but thats maybe just me.

Corzip Dinn

Corzip why don't you feel part of Rorana? It's not because your not mayor and pa leader is it???

Personally, it sucks we had to move, buy c'mon Rorana is turning into a really nice city. Personally I believe we never would have been able to compete with the cities on Naboo, not pessimistic, just realistic.

Someone posted earlier, it is better to be a big city on Rori than just another small city among the big boys on Naboo.

You can only feel a part of something if you try to. Simply "live" there and you will feel part of it.

Archived