Home

Favorite quote (SW or not)

Troopr-Undr-Fir

"Fool in the Photograph" by Sunny Day Real Estate from the album 'The Rising Tide'

"me and the fool in the photograph

a soul many times revealed

the scars only half concealed...

i wonder how many days i'll bleed

with the words i refuse to form:

now i will be free...

but lately, i refuse you

with these arms i will break through you

wait only to see you far removed

no more the fool in the photograph

that night chained in your embrace

day dawned and i saw your face

i wonder how many days i'll bleed

with the words i refuse to form:

now i will be free...

but lately, i refuse you

with these arms i will break through you

wait only to see you far removed

wasting time, you tell the story still

made your mind you're chasing the moon

making scars among the glory

still you're pulling down

wasting time, you tell the story

some kind of magic

i've waited here all too long..."

i carnt remeber who said it, but someone asked them on their death bed where they wanted to be be burried.His answer

"suprise me"

if anyone can tell me who said that i would be very greatful.vi think he was a comiden.

Some others:

Dr. Evil: No, Mini-Me, we do not knaw on our kitty

Albert Einstein:I never think of the future - it comes soon enough

Homer: Volunteering is for suckers. Did you know that so called 'Volunteers' don't even get paid?

Homer: Trying is the first step towards failure.

Homer: God bless those Pagans.

Kang (as Clinton): My fellow Americans, as a young boy I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight I say we must move forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!!

Bart: Leonard Nimoy? What are you doing here?

Nimoy: Wherever there is mystery and the unexplained, cosmic forces shall draw me near.

Bart: Uh-huh.

Man: Hey Spock, what do you want on your hot dog?

Nimoy: Surprise me.

Neil Armstong: This is one small step to firing your ass!

Grandpa: I haven't felt this relaxed and carefree since I was watch commander at Pearl Harbor.

Kent Brockman: Senator Dole, why should people vote for you instead of President Clinton?

Kodos (as Bob Dole): It makes no difference which one of us you vote for. Either way your planet is doomed....DOOMED!

Kent: Well, a refreshingly frank response there from Senator Bob Dole!

Napoleon Bonaparte:Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever

Napoleon Bonaparte:Above all, do not fail to give good dinners, and to pay attention to the women

Spike: I like people. They're like Happy Meals with legs.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:I refuse to prove that I exist, says God "for proves denies faith and without faith I am nothing".

"But," says Man, "the Babel Fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own argument you don't. QED"

"Oh, dear", says God, "I hadn't thought of that", and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:"It's at times like this, when I'm stuck in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelegeuse about to die of asphyxiation in deep space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was little."

"Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen!"

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:"Ford!" he said, "there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out!"

Oooo I got a few :D

"I would like to live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were ever supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever." -- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe contest

"I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law." -- David Dinkins, mayor of New York City

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." -- Marion Barry, Mayor of Washington, D.C.

"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."

-George Bush

And of course the amazing IRS letter......

"Please provide the date of your death. "

"Mini me stop humping the lazer" Dr. Evil

"Dodge This!" Trinity

"You don't know what it is like to be an over weight child in a society that demand perfection. Your sense of right and wrong fair and unfair will always be tragically skewed" Fat Bastard

Invader Zim

"Rubber Piggies have ruined my life and its all been yooouuu!"

"But I NEED Tacos. I need them or I will explode. That happens to me sometmes."

"HHII BABY!"

"Won't the 'spolding HURT??"

:D

Johnny the Homocidal Maniac (NOTE: I am not a "true" fan of Nny *ducks* but i was reading it once and i love this qoute. Unfortunatly, half of it is untypable...:))

"Dear die-ary,

Today I learned that on the inside...

...i'm really funbrning ugly..."

Pirates of the Carribean!

"You'd better start believing in ghost stories, missy...

...You're in one."

"Pleeease don't do anything stupid."

"SAVVY!!!!1"

and finally...

"I love you

----fdsdfsafwwadfdsfdnndsfnun"

StrongBad's EmaiL :D

Archived