Home

Silly Journals

ptdc

I used to have a community blog, you know, one that several people (with my permission) could update. It was great. I had five posters on it at once, all busily writing long, outrageous entire. And every day, they'd all read it and post a bunch of thoughtful, intelligent comments...and then there'd be these oddball people who bounced in a made idiotic comments that we'd shoot down so fast heads spun and fell OFF.

Unfortunately, each one of the five people was me. I was also the all the whackos who'd write weird, irrelevant comments, and the person who'd meanly reply.

I also talk my evil Purple-Text twin in near-deserted chatrooms.

I know you're dreading this....but....how does one go about getting a LiveJournal?

EDIT: Oh..uhh...spare codes? I'm not trying to, uh, mooch off your LiveJournal riches or anything. Noo. Don't think I am.

I gave my codes to people who hardly post at all. They weren't completely random people though. Still, I'd like it if they posted more :~( I suppose I like to post a lot because I paid for the journal so I want to get the most out of it, most of the time I don't have much to say though.

Archived