Home

Well I finally made it..........

dow_30

80K steel, 50K iron, and 30K fiberplast later I am finally a Master Armorsmith. Now before everyone inundates me I will make everyone whatever armor they want, and psg's for the Wooks too. Please be patient because I am moving my stuff so it will take me a bit to get going. As far as composite goes, I really need everyone to look and see if they have Beyrllius Copper. I have other copper to swap, but I need that copper in particular. If you are on some random panet and can survey, take a quick scan and just let me know if its there. If you are looking on the Bazaar somewhere, just see if any is available. I also need intrusive orte which I also cannot find. Someone may have those. Well here is the list for Composite chest to give you an idea:

1. Requires 100 units of Intrusive Ore

2. Requires 100 units of Known Solid Petrochemical Fuel

3. Requires 50 units of Nabooian Fiberplast

4. Requires 60 units of Aluminum

5. Requires 50 units of Beyrllius Copper

6. Requires 40 units of Wooly Hide

7. Requires 4 identical Composite Armor Segment

8. Requires 1 Synthetic Cloth

9. Requires 1 Reinforced Fibre Panel

Also, if anyone has an segment drops from mob's let me know. I can either use them on a suit I make for you, or you can donate them to my inventory.

I also would like to start the RIS quest soon. Completing the quest will take a long time because of the crazy ingredients needed (specifically the combat drops), but I at least want to officially be on the quest before they "move" the guy I need to talk too.

Lastly, and most importantly, I would like to thank everyone who helped me make Master Armorsmith. The help started early as I made bone armor for all you would be combat types and you scouts helped get bone and hide. So many people helped me , Murashu, Jan, Corzip, and especially Baboo recently. Thank you and I hope to return the favors...........

P.S. Time to help Jan and the other crafters reach their goal:).

Advanced composite segments require:

1. Requires 16 units of Colat Iron

2. Requires 8 units of Kiirium Steel

3. Requires 5 units of Polysteel Copper

4. Requires 1 Armor Layer (Optional)

5. Requires 1 Armor Layer (Optional)

6. Requires 1 Armor Layer (Optional)

I can add layers to Ubese and better armor, but it adds a lot to the HAM requirements.

Archived