Home

Decision Making

Jo

yes, it's decision making time..i'm thinkin of deleting my character and restarting..TOTALLY, the only think that will be different is i'll leave my money and stuff with someone and come back within 20min as a new me. i think im gonna come back as a wookiee, so i will be gettin rid of all my clothes,(that means who wants them) and ill be keeping all gones, resources, and other items..the only real thing i wont be getting to keep, is my pets. i think im gonna wait till i know someone with a lesser bol or lesser dewback that will give me one(jan, PLEASE:D) so, what do you guys think. il come back as a totally new name..but ill still be me :D.

i know..but see i wont be workin for any real faction perks.i mean, armor is pretty much useless unless i wanted to sell it, and i really dont want to be one of those people that the rebs hate cause i have all the at-st's..i might by a couple troops once in a while..but i just want to do somethin new..and this could replimish it. So, i need someone who is willing to let me use some house space on rori..cause i have to pack my house up there and set it all in someone elses...and i'm still giving away all this clothing..so speak up..i got tons :D.

If you become a wookie you cannoty wear armor at all so that is something to think about. Plus if you are not gonna have anything to do with Crewature Handling then I would not suggest going wookie.

I would think of going Zabrak they are not human but they do not have a penalty for being an imp. Also you get equilibrium and they are a solid for any type of character

A Zabrak Pistoleer is damn hard though. I never have enough action pool.

I say if you want to go Wookie, do it. I never look at stats when making characters, I just go with an idea. If you want to use my house, go ahead. If you want to wait a little bit, I can help you out in a week or so.

Come back as a female wookiee! :p

If you want Jo, we could do some fun RPing and you could be my brother, or if you want to be female my sister. :)

If you want to do this Jo, talk to me and ill send you a few pics so you can get the coloring and fur pattern right and become part of the "buk" family! ;)

yeah..but i need someone with the lots to transfer a large house..and i'm coming back as a wookiee..if i can transfer my house ill just set my junk im keeping in there and then tip my money to a trustworthy person..also..i'm not giving up the armor..its gonna be display at my house..but the clothing..its all in the bank..talk to me, ill give it to you if you meet me in theed...froobuk, im gettin on in just s econd..please explain this transfer structure thing.

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

I heard that if you trade your stuff and immediatly delete char...that your stuff goes away...so be careful.

I'm not sure that this was a bug to begin with...

I remember reading somewhere that this was one to prevent twinking. I don't know exactly how one can "Twink" in this game anyway. AFAIK, it only involved stuff that your charecter created. If you made a FGW5, and wanted to delete your charecter and give your new shiny FGW5 to your "alter ego", that it would dissapear along with everything your charecter has ever made. I hope they have changed this.

As for being a Wookiee, I like it, but having armor is much better than not having any. If I was starting over again today, I would make a human. I could never justify completely deleting my charecter due to the time already spent on it. It would be like giving away a pet that I grew from a little baby.

Ironically, I've always said that if I ever unlock my FS slot, I would make a Wookiee Jedi.

Archived