Home

To new beginnings...

Toonces

As everybody is soon to find out, I've left the Associates to rejoin DS.

A little history lesson is in order.

When I first started playing this game, way before PA halls were even available, I was part of DS. I wasn't with them long when I first met all of you, and I decided to join the Associates. I kind of left DS hanging, and my relationship with them was soured a bit.

Fast forward a few months, and one of my good friends in this game joined DS. While my decision to rejoin DS isn't entirely due to Leemu joining them, it defiantly made me reassess what I wanted out of this game. Basically, I want to get much more involved in the GSW than I currently am now, and I decided that I wanted to be apart of a Factional guild such as DS.

Now, I hope you arn't all too pissed at me for leaving. I still would like to be a part of the city on Rori, and I hope to continue to be friends with all of you. My decision to leave the -A- was much harder to make than probaly any of you will realise, and has been weighing on my heart for a couple of weeks now.

See you all in Rorana :)

I too have decided for new begginings..im in DS now as well, you have not lost a citizen of rorana however..that is, until DS gets a city if we do. I too like toonces want to be more involved and am leaving for a few other reasons.

Originally posted by MasterJo

just to satisfy you bogey..i wont be returning..

Also..one more like that bogey..which im getting annoyed with..ill be pulling my house. and i dont think DS will join you guys..but ill ask deft

is that suppose to be some kind of threat? i dont really give a **** on what you do... pull your house i dont care..

it was in no way a threat..i wouldnt waste my time threatening you..glad i left -A-, no more mister-i-snap-out-at-people-and-am-wannabe-boss- bogey

Flagnugget/Baboo= Please pull any and all stuff that is yours, it should all be in that room closest to the structure terminal. i will be redeeding it today and moving. Also, deft and DS is 99% not gonna move out there, they have other plans for them.

I don't pretend to understand why you guys don't get along. Jo I would love to have you stay, but if you feel you must go, good luck and God Speed. I do have one request though. Please wait until tomorrow to move your house. I don't want us to fall below 20 people and regress. My friend is joining tonight which will bring us up, but please consider this. Again, it is your call.

Thank you.

ok..he may not want to be boss..and the comment wasnt in regards to your post..but you ingame..your are constantly bossy, snappy, and a plain out jackass sometimes..just how i feel..

and once again..why bother bogey, im not in the guild..so you can go about your happy business and pay no heed to me..same with the rest of you if you like

*clears throat* errhrmm,

well May you all have fun on your way to whatever you plan to do, just remember...have fun, and to all of you. I have something I may regret saying in the future but I beleive it is time...Apallo know's what I'm talking about.

Yes it is time to say far well to all of you, everyone.

I know this may seem quite a shock, but I think I not cut out for this, plus all the other thing's I have to get done, and the stress at home. So, before I- I'm sorry this is kinda hard to say but... *takes a deep breath without trying to cry* I will miss you all very much.:(

Archived