Home

Nothing is happening here.

wedge2211

With the NRG FFA pack on hold, my maps have mutinously tied me up in my chair, jumped out of the closet where I keep them, and...yeah... I just couldn't stand to exist any longer without releasing a map (or two). Right now, the map is for JO only, so...go dig that CD outta the trash.

ORACLE

http://www.pcgamemods.com/3108/

b1.jpg

b6.jpg

b5.jpg

Look for Tal Erulanei tomorrow. Jedi Academy versions of both maps will be coming within about a week.

[EDIT: Intro text repasted in case you want to read it without that $*@% 3D glasses crap in the way: With the NRG FFA pack on hold, my maps have mutinously tied me up in my chair, jumped out of the closet where I keep them, and...yeah... I just couldn't stand to exist any longer without releasing a map (or two). Right now, the map is for JO only, so...go dig that CD outta the trash.]

Wedge... Mappers like you make me wanna stop mapping... Well at the moment I'm not mapping... Hehe have it on hold... So far I have only 1 released map and at least 5 unreleased ones.. Anyway JK2files has mine, it's called "Imperial Complex"

WEDGE I LOVE YOUR MAPS!

gothiX=DILDO Why are you such a jackoff! i havent seen you do anything but complain and put people down. I bet you cant even make a sound mod now thats just sad! Now he will come back and say that all i do is steal models blah blah blah. Its getting old gothix find something to do.

Yup, I'm one of his goons... I've been for a really long time, even before we meet... See, had this been a year ago, I would STILL have said the same thing (by the way, I wasn't really serious either:rolleyes: )!

And no, you don't just steal models... You've said sorry for "stealing" them several times! Though, yet you continue to do it again and again... But mostly, it's your use of words I'm reffering to... Relax!!! It's only fun and games...:)

(Sorry for the rant and if I offended you)

Why would I insult something I helped porting to JA? After all, wedge doesn't have JA himself. Yet.

*points at "Get wedge JA for Christmas"-fund*

Edit: And I already released a map of my own, my second on is uploading to PCGM as we speak.

GothicX's comment was good-natured, I know that, given his other comments on my maps (though, some original material might help ya :)).

Quit flamin' each other on my thread. I see a direct parallel between Aryyn here and Nym on Kengo's WIP a month ago, and that analogy does not make me happy...:rolleyes:

Hope you've all enjoyed the map, guys...if you haven't played it, go get it and gimme feedback.

Archived