Home

City Militia

Jackrabbit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They had an ultimate survivor competition...Arina kicked everyone's ace, that's how she got it. Hell I didn't enter, I was just eating Bofa treats when she jumped out of the ring and kicked my ace for good measure.

Who's going to argue.

It does bother me everyone saying why are they in charge or we need ranks for our guild. I think this is a dangerous path to go down. We are all equal members and the strength of the PA is our reward, not some silly title or rank. Just my 2 creds.

combat prowess has little to do with leadership capabilities. I really dont know Arina that well and maybe she is a good leader but i still think it should be voted on.

some ranking is necessary for a little order and direction, necessary for the strength of a PA. Decisions need to be made to prevent endless and fruitless deliberation.

*shrug*

But if corzip made the decision then ill swallow my objections for the sake of unity... and add my name to the list.

I wanted to get my butt kicked by Arina =/ Where was I durring this? Probablly not in the PA heh.

I remember Corzip discussing to Arina to be militia leader. Who else could it be? Grask - He probablly wouldn't want to, him being the crime lord. Me? - I wouldn't mind but I have only been in this pa for so long. Some others could too but Arina has good leadership qualities and has been a part of this PA before most of us even heard of galaxies.

I agree with X'ero. There was no reason to bring this up. I am pretty sure Setsuko is still the military leader but Arina will take her place? I don't know.

Anyway... More people need to sign up.

~SK~

Im interested.

I can also provide some tissues (unforutnatly low quality) for clothes.

I am just 0030 in brawler (about 10k from 0040).

and 3003 in marksman. I plan to advance a bit in rifleman.

I think Arina is an excellent choice-

1)Been with us a long time

2)Strong fighter

3)Good healer and poisoner (if still a CM?)

No I dropped Combat Medic. It was my dream, I fulfilled that, and found it was not so useful, and that I did not care for it much.

I am now going to be Master Teras Kasi Artist, Master Smuggler, and 4-0-4-4 Pistoleer with Novice Medic.

Medic is the HARDEST thing in this game for me to drop... so i am keeping it. =P:D

I dont like ranks either, I have been playing DF and BHD for years and ranks was the reason why the squads broke up, so I wont agree on that.

But I agree on Arina, great person and looks like she is a good pick :)

And I think she isnt one of those powerpeople as I call them, that has to show that they are strong and better then anyone else.

And I also think that we should help out everyone in every way we can.. hehe :D

Archived