Home

YuuzhanMod

sroerick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok. I tried seige, and it is crap. I'm thinkin something like Counterstrike/america's army, where you have objectives, and if you die, your out for the round. Ideas? Do you think this would work with the JA scifi style health? (e.g. you last forever with medpacs and sheilds.)

• 2 weeks later...

Arrrrrg.... the Galactic Empire during Palpatine's rule could have sent the Yuuzhan Vong crying back home..... With the SSDs and the super weapons... the Eclipse alone could have taken on the entire Yuuzhan Vong fleet. The prospect of the Empire itself casts a shadow over those pathetic uncivilized aliens. Anyway I'm sure it will turn out to be a good mod, just not my taste....

Actors Needed

Dark Tide

Gavin Darklighter

Corran Horn

Traest Krefey

Gilad Pellaeon

Shedao Shai

Luke Skywalker

Anakin Solo

Jania solo

Jacen Solo

Leia Organa Solo

Wedge Antilles

Mara Jade Skywalker

Elegos A'kla

Lando Calrissian

Borsk Fey'lya

Danni Quee

Balance Point

C-3po

Darez Whut (tentative)

Han Solo

Nom Anor

R2-D2

Randa the Hutt

Tsavong Lah

Viqi Sesh

Droma

Star by Star

Alema Rar

Bela Hara

Cilghal

Eryl Besa

Ganner Rhysode

Krasov Hara

Kyp Durron

Lobacca

Nom Anor

Raynar Thul

Saba Sebatyne

Tahiri Veila

Tekli

Tenel Ka

Tesar Sebatyne

Ulaha Kore

Vergere

Zekk

Dark Journey

Harrar

Isolder

Jag Fel

Khalee Lah

Ta'a Chume

Teneniel Djo

Trisdin Gheer

Enemy Lines

Tycho Celcho

Face Loran

Kell Tainer

Elassar Targon

Bhindi Drayson

Baljos Arnjak

Iella Wessiri Antilles

Piggy saBinring

Shawnkyr Nuruodo

Elvo Davip

YVH 1-1A

Wolam Tser

Tam Elfrin

Czulkang Lah

Nen Yim

Viqi Shesh

Destiny's Way

Admiral Ackbar

Jakan

Cal Omas

Onimi (sroerick)

Fyor Rodan

Shimrra

I might be able to help out with the mod.

I know fairly nothing about NJO, and I have barely even picked up one of the novels...

I can go GFX, as in HUD icons, weapon icons, UI work and other handy man jobs. :p

Don't classify me as apart of the team yet, I plan to work on another project first, I might be able to step in as a passive submitter on some of the work.

Not obligating my friend to anything just yet, but...

I've spoken with modeller/skinner CHAIRWALKER, who is currently working on an amphistaff for my character in a RP clan. I mentioned this mod to him, and I asked if he would be interested in submitting the amphistaff once it was complete. AT the moment, he said he would be alright with doing so.

Just something i'd add.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey pnutmaster, is this amphistaff gonna just be a model, or an actual mod? Because if it's just a model, we can do that ourselves. (no offence intended to you or the creator. it just sounds bad over the internet.) What we really need is someone who can do the whip animations.

• 2 weeks later...

Small Update.

My modeler (count em. 1) STILL hasn't gotten his video card fixed. He's already made a disruptor replacement, and a amphistaff. hasn't rendered them, although I have seen the sniper rifle, and it's really cool. haven't seen the amphistaff.

AlphaRed from the jedi council boards over on theforce.net has offered to do ship design etc, for the space portion.

I've gotten all the guns other than the sniper rifle set up the way i want them. the bowcaster shoots faster, etc. as soon as I get the sniper rifle in, i'll release the guns so people can give me feedback.

HELP WANTED

I really need some maps. anyone wants to be a passive submitter, and make a myrkyr level or something, let me know.

Models needed too. Right now, I really need a basic vong, omini, and a ryn. those are really urgent.

EDIT: o yeah. my script writer quit :(. I either need a new scriptwriter, or im gonna have to write it myself, and i'm kinda busy enough.

• 3 weeks later...

What pictures? are they your drawings, or are they book covers? if they are drawings, that would be great, but if they are just book covers, i already have those.

EDIT: nm I looked at the site in your sig. all I can say is, wow. nice. could you do level design? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK. Unless we manage to get some sort of response, this mod is going down the crapper.

I only have one skinner (thanks tomar) and one coder, and me (a coder).

If the mod did manage to pull through, I am toning it down to multiplayer only, because of the lack of sdk.

If anyone with any sort of team wants to do this mod, I would be more than happy to let them use my design docs, and help them.

The reason I did this mod is because I love the njo. I know many people hate it, but I think it is deserving of a game, and thats never gonna happen from lucasarts. I don't want this to die, and the 75 bucks that went into the website were from my own pocket, espically hard because i'm a student.

Thanks for everyone's positive responses, help, and support.

Shop gets closed in a week, unless I get a response.

I'd like to help. I can work with .npc files, .veh files, .jpg files, sound files, etc. Soon, I might know how to model and I am a beginner skinner. I would love to see a Yuuzhan Vong MP TC. And, I can certainly beta test. Hopefully, you'll consider my offer.

:fett:

great! good to get a response. majin, if we get going again, could you do vehicles?

I am considering doing a contest of sorts. entry due date would be the end of summer.

Submit something to be in the mod--

first prize would be probably 50 bucks, 2nd 20, and 3rd 10.

What do people think/would u enter, etc?

Umm, I can't make the models, but I have milkshape which I assume lets me turn the model file into a .glm file and makes the folders and skins for it riht? How would I make the skins? If I painted the viewport in a .jpg file, how would I know that it would end up on the viewport area? Basically all I can do is:

1. Skin- I can edit skins, take parts of other skins, put them together, edit the model_default files to comply with the new skin.

2. Edit .veh and .npc files.

3. Modify weapons, sounds, the other stuff, etc.

That is, unfortunately all I can do. If I ever download 3DS MAX from an "illegal" site, then I may start modelling. I can't map because I downloaded GTK Radient, but it didn't work!! So, I am glad to help in this TC. Why don't we call it the NJO:MP:TC (New Jedi Order Multiplayer Total Conversion).

:fett:

Archived