Home

Cities must be level 3 to show up!!!

dow_30

From the forums:

When Player Cities get to Level 3, they will appear on the Planetary Maps

Kurt "Thunderheart" Stangl

Assistant Community Relations Manager

So we have a bit to go. We should add mission terminals and some other buildings and work on recruiting people. Like Flaknugget brought up, maybe DS could help populate the area...they might want to be close to a battlefield.

Well it was so heavy for a couple reasons:

1) it was the first three pieces of composite I ever made.

2) I added 3 extra layers to it (got great 50% resists bu way too heavy)

3) the materials for composite are scarce so right now I have some ingredients with questionable OQ. Thsi will improve as I build up my supply.

and 4) composite is just plain heavy anyway.

I plan to experiment more today and check the results.

Hopefully I'll be in tonight.

Yes, I'm sure you can copy over directories. It's really nice if you have 56k.

When I had Slicing IV it was bugged, but I'm pretty sure they fixed it. Apparently they had Slicing II and IV mixed around :p. Master Smugglers can get above 30 and 35% though (if I remember correctly).

Unless there is some kind of "no bank use for more than 1 month = deletion of stuff" policy, I should have over 1k WUKS and AUKS (not to mention a lot of furniture from Froobuk's restaurant, and a lot of fish).

Froobuk, I'd like to give you your stuff back because I'm going to need all of my bank spots when I move my house. Maybe you could use the stuff to help decorate the cantina.

[Edit] Patching as we speak :)

We can easily get people to come. I'm reluctant to inviting DS and other guilds to join the city. We were planning on being the only guild whose city was Rorana. The other guilds could join, but we'd be the only one with a guild hall in the city.

Oh, and today my screen is messing up again, but hopefully it'll be fine in the morning. If not, I'll set up the cantina anyways, I just won't be talking to you guys much, since it's kind of hard to read stuff like this... I need to figure out what the hell is wrong with my moniter...

Archived