Home

Looking for Kel Dor and Rodian voices for your character? Look no further.

Wes Janson

Originally posted by ManaMana

Wookies actually can speak basic... If they have a speech-fault (lol :D:p:rolleyes: ) ! Anyone read about Rallrracheen? (The Heir of the Empire)

Yeah, I remember that about Ralra, I didnt want to mention it, thinking mentioning Lowy was enough EU geekiness for one post !

still mana, you're cool - seen http://www.ff12.com ............drool

MTFBWYA !! KUPO !!

*sorry, off topic*

Originally posted by Wes Janson

Your search is over.

Just giving you guys a heads-up, 'cause I know I've read some complaints early in the game's release about the voices. Now you can have your Kel Dor sound like a Kel Dor (at least, I think that's how a Kel Dor might sound...)

Man, please make something like a stormtrooper voice. It would be great if you're playing as Jango Fett.:D

After listening to the new voices, I'd say this is an excellent improvement. Sometimes it's the little things that add up, and this is one of them. Why Raven didn't perform these relatively simple sound editing of Jaden's voice is beyond me.

I like the Kel Dor voice in particular. It makes Jaden sound like Nym from Starfighter, a voice that fits the species perfectly.

Excellent work and a job well done!

Originally posted by Wes Janson

Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I use Cool Edit Pro. Can't live without it.

yep, that was my next guess :p

great stuff once again, especially the Rodian voice

MANA, alot of ppls admiration for the EU started with the Thrawn Trilogy, mine definitely did. But I dont see you being a NJO fan though..... :confused:

[...yeah, FF12 looks great, its cool they are going back to Ivalice (FFTactics) !! Plus, Ashe is a babe !! ]

MTFBWYA

Archived