Home

Jedi knight download

lencas

Yea JK and MotS is very very cheap now. It wont hurt you to buy it, its not gonna hurt ur wallet one bit. JK and MotS are very good games. They are tons of fun, SP or MP. The single player for both games has great story lines and you will totally love it. You can take my word for it, no regrets!

YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD A PIRATED GAME???? AND YOU ARE ASKING WHERE BY POSTING IN LUCASFORUMS! HAHAHA! I LAUGH! You are asking to be banned! Here's what you do. Email your local police angency, give them your name, phone#, adress, and what u r trying to do. Im sure you'll get what u deserve.

Originally posted by lencas

common guys i dont have the money and capabilty to buy it. please tell me where can i download it

It seriously is worth the 15 pounds lencas. If you dont wanna spend the 15 pounds then wait for the Dark Forces 2 Enhanced mod to be completed. I still say buy it with MOTS. It is worth it.

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

Yeah, but i cant see that mod being exact.. maybe 95%....

Who knows. If correct scripting is done, the mod could be exact. With the release of the JKAMP SDK, scripting can be made necessary modifying the mp.exe engine to pull off a sp experience. Raven were always intending on basing the mp.exe engine for mods. Only time, trial & error will tell for sure.

Alright, time to close the thread.

Archived