Home

The Jetpack cheat

Captain LeChuck

It's a cheat that gives you a jetpack! *rimshot*

But seriously folks...

After enabling cheats (helpusobi 1), type give all in the console and you'll discover you have a jetpack.

Jump in the air and hit use to activate, hold jump to ascend, crouch to descend.

That's in multiplayer.

Now if you want to use it in SP, I am pretty sure the only way to use it is to use the playermodel cheat to switch to Boba Fett. Then jump while in mid air to activate (control the same way as above).

I'm surprised somebody hasn't made a mod already. I mean, for them not to give you the ability to use it in the sp mode made me think that ppl would spend quite a bit of time pursuing something as ill as a jetpack. But then again, they're jedi and can jump fifty feet in the air relatively effortlessly. So i guess that evens things out.

but still-- i get the feeling that alot of ppl havent been exposed to the jetpack simply because they dont play mp, or they don't play seige, or they just haven't played the desert map. I mean, being a merc scout, on desert, in seige mode, in multiplayer, is the only place you can get a jetpack--pretty bloody narrow, don't ya think?

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I though the patch made fett himself again in SP, including flamethrower. I assumed this included the jetpack too, but I havent tried it out...Tesla knows, theres a related thread of his !

MTFWBYA

Yes I heard the same thing but I still have not tried the flamthrower thing to see if it works.

I should clarify something from my previous posts on the cheats.

First off, in SINGLE PLAYER, you need the Helpusobi 1 cheat. (Before the patch, DEVMAPALL would also work).

THEN use the playermodel cheat to switch to Boba Fett.

THEN jump while in mid air to use the jp.

In MULTIPLAYER you don't need helpusobiwan or devmapall, since the way to enable cheats is to have the admin use devmap <mapname> in the console (with the patch they may have to try this several times before the map actually loads with cheats).

THEN any player can type \give all (all cheats in MP require a \ before them in the console) to give them the jetpack as well as everything else.*

*There may be a command to give ONLY the jetpack, but I don't know what it is.

Sorry for any confusion...

Archived