Home

Mad

Bob Gnarly

Man, that really sucks. This happened to me once with a copy of Power Stone 2. But I got really mad at them and said I was never going to come back to their store. I ended up getting not only Power Stone 2, but I also got NFL 2k1.

And that really sucks for you, too, Z. And now you can't say anything until after christmas, because then you have to take it back to the store. That sucks. Very much badly.

:)

My experinces

#1 For my birth day (This june) I wanted the MOHAA special pack, but when I cracked the truth out of my sister, they got The Matrix, and from all the hype, I decided to not return it and keep it, (I didn't read any reviews at all) So my mom got a $50 game that sucked instead of a $30 double pack with two awsome games... messed up there

#2 (not as bad) My brother asked for a PC NFS Hot pursuit 2, and my grandma got a Xbox version, we returned it, problem fixed

#3 I asked my other Grandma (she accually works with computers all the time, shes an art teacher, so she has stuff like photo shop, so I throught she would get my Christmas wish right) It was Morrowind, I was really ecited and every thing, and I spent 15 minutes describing the box design to her, and what does she get? she gets me nothing!!!, all she gets is a ****ING FOOSBALL TABLE!!!! AND WE HAVE A SMALL HOUSE!!!!! Thats her present to our family, she can't get anything right, shes pretty weird, and she likes to make risque jokes,

and one time, that same christmas, all of the kids in the whole family (I have an extensive family so there was 9 kids including me) got together for a christmas picture, and my little annoying 5 year old cousin wouldn't smile, so my grandma, one of the picture taker, thought it was a good Idea to make her smile by saying "Say SEX!" instead of saying "Say CHEESE!" And my little cousin said "SEX!" OMG :D

She totally embassased my dad

Last Christmas sucked pretty bad, oh well... :D

"hhmm, I should start a thread called (Embarassing Christmas')"

That would be good!

TiE

Er, nothing wrong with the thread...:|

Happened to me once. Brand new copy of Sonic Adventure 2 for the Gamecube...just wouldn't work...

Pissed me off good. At least NightFire isn't a good game :p:D

Originally posted by Jed

1.Er, nothing wrong with the thread.....

2. At least NightFire isn't a good game :p:D

1. For real, people. Let us decide whats good and not. Thats what our job is. Let us do our job. =)

2. Agreed. Nightfire bit. Hard. =\

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

No offence but I don't really understand what there is to discuss. It sukcs yea, but its nothing to get mad at, you just go back and get a refund or new one and maybe they'll give you a discount.

I agree. I would take that game back if I were you it sucks. Bond games have not been the same since GoldenEye.

I was playing this cool and creepy game late at night, an older game called Sanitarium, anyhow it actually exploded in my HD. I had to take the entire drive into the shop for repairs; and I never got to finish the game, which I found spooky, doomy and neat.

so I feel your pain Mamba. that's what you get it you bought it from EB electronic boutique (if you did) i stopped buying stuff from them a long time ago.

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

I was playing this cool and creepy game late at night, an older game called Sanitarium, anyhow it actually exploded in my HD.

Are you serious?! Geez, i remember when i blew the powerbox on my old 486. I pulled out the 486 from the cupboard, connected up and turned it on. Nothing. Switched the voltage on the back of the 486 higher (cant remember what to), then it started. Started getting louder, louder and BOOM!. I checked out back of the pc and saw smoke coming out of the fan. Was pretty funny at the time :D

my bro was desperate to play his long-lost favorite game: tie-fighter

but the CD was cracked, and it exploded had to get new cd drive

plus we got an N64 for my bro's B-Day and like, I forgot how long later, it stopped coming on, so we had to get a new one :o

and my bro had to get a new camera (hes kinda jynxed) because the viewfinder stopped coming on

Originally posted by IG-64

my bro was desperate to play his long-lost favorite game: tie-fighter

but the CD was cracked, and it exploded had to get new cd drive

plus we got an N64 for my bro's B-Day and like, I forgot how long later, it stopped coming on, so we had to get a new one :o

and my bro had to get a new camera (hes kinda jynxed) because the viewfinder stopped coming on

Heh you need a Tie fighter game cd I got two copies lol you want one?

Originally posted by Mamba

Sigh, the only reason i got this one is because i have not played a 007 game since GoldenEYE and thought it would be fun to play multiplayer on a better platform. i didnt have high expectations for SP.

GoldenEye will always be the best no bond will beat it unless EA doesn't make them anymore. I say a new company works on it, it my be worth trying.

Archived