Home

Sith Aprentice JA mod

Jaden007

have you tried it yet? it changes everybody in the game!

its cool instead of Kyle as your master you have Count dooku,

instead of

Alora you fight Mace windu, instead of Luke its the emperor plapatine, instead of Boba Fett its Jango Fett, you fight jedi's instead of cultists .

and most importantly

*spoiler* instead of Tavion you fight yoda!

its totally awsome! download it at http://www.pcgamemods.com/5/ its called Sith Aprentice1 and download sith aprentice.

try it out AND READ THE README!

From what I recall, this was a popular practice with JK2 as well.

Formula:

Take the single player game and replace certain npc's with other npc's (usually custom ones from the Prequels or Original Trilogy films).

Simple, but (I assume) fun. A logical extension of messing around with the npc spawn and playermodel cheats.

That alongside the "ladder" maps (waves of respawning enemies in a single small map), were probably the most popular SP mods for the game...

thats too simple to do, and its been done 10 million times... all you do is, if you want boba to be jango, you just take everything to do with jango, and put it in a boba folder... for example all the boba parts are in these folders: models\players\boba\part_name all you do is put jango's parts in the same exact directorys as boba, make it into a mod (.pk3 in a folder in the gamedata directory) run the mod, and boom, boba is now jango :whtsmile: I think... someone can try it and tell me :whtsmile:

I dunno, I can never seem to get into different player SP mods as no matter who you replace the characters with, (unless it's a variation of the original character e.g. Dark Kyle instead of Kyle) it always falls flat story-wise. Sure, playing as a Dark Jedi would be fun, but if he/she still says the same goody-two-shoes lines as the original character says, it just doesn't work. I like action, but I also like a sensible storyline.

If I want to play a mod where there's new characters, I would much prefer playing new maps and seeing new cutscenes to go along with it. That way they have a unique story of their own.

I might pick it up some time and play it, but if npcs are the only changes i'll probably burn it to a disc and piss on it. just for kicks, i guess :p

lol on the other hand, Kurg mentioned those fun-ass-hell ladder maps. What I used to do was I'd bind an npc spawn x, and then i'd just move my mouse around in circles and tap the key a million times... then i'd turn off god mode and fight for my life! :)

Archived