Home

Number Two's Special Blend pictures

MJ

Here are the pictures Holdios sent me of Number Two's Special Blend Mustard. Sorry it took a while for me to post them. :)

The back label reads:

"When Number Two retired from his position as Assistant Villain, he set out to pursue his passion for great food. Since then, Number Two's V.I.P. Mustards have used only the highest quality ingredients hand picked by Number two himself from the mustard fields of the Australian countryside. This rustie Dutch style mustard has been personally commended by Number Two as being "Great." If you are unsatisfied with you selection....It's the Dalek. Blame him."

front.jpg

frontlabelclose.jpg

backlabel.jpg

backlabelclose.jpg

jartop.jpg

That's weird. I don't need to see them cause they're not on computer, but it's only displaying the picture of teh back label up close. If other people are having similar problems, I can email you the pictures if you want. Thanks for posting them thogh 8!

*Starts eating practice candy in the middle of his freak out*

No problem. *Mutters something about people who just don't know how to multitask* :p I keed! I keed!

I also need to give all the credit to D and Bossmilky, who made the jar. I only had the pictures cause it was a birthday presant for me.

Archived