Home

I think my face is frozen in happiness

BongoBob

Originally posted by Sam

I own a Game Cube, X-box and that relic whats it called?......oh yea a ps2

I don't really like the Xbox because most of the games are already on the other systems. Most of XBOX only games.......well they suck.

(DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT HALO)

The only Game I like is Mech Assault.

I would have sold it already but CBFDLU is coming out.

XBOX Games do suck excluding ones that are on other systems and KOTOR. But XBOX is capable of so much more but no game company takes advantage of th technology the XBOX has.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DarkLord60

XBOX Games do suck excluding ones that are on other systems and KOTOR. But XBOX is capable of so much more but no game company takes advantage of th technology the XBOX has.

You really have never played very many Xbox games have you? Ever heard of Morrowind? HALO??!?

Originally posted by ET Warrior

You really have never played very many Xbox games have you? Ever heard of Morrowind? HALO??!?

Yes but I already said excluding ones that are already on other systems. Geee isn't morrowind and Halo on the PC, wait yup I think it is! YOu need to read my post more carefully. Therefor I stand by my words everything that is exclusive to XBOX Sucks. Now don't get me wrong I love my XBOX more than my crappy ol PS2 but I just want something new. Even though Gamecube doesn't have the power XBOX has it is still descent for a few games. I will probably get board of those then when XBOX 2, PS3, and Gamecbue 2 come out I will get those see ppl its an endless cycle. You see its what they want and I am giving in mostly cause I am board with my systems.

:EDIT: I may have come on a little harsh ET Warrior so please don't be offended after all we don't want to start a flamming war. :)

I'm tired of consoles - although I always do get sucked into buying them. I have no heart to sell them to a Game-Trading store either. They don't give you crap for them and there's some nastalgia that goes along with them. Besides. When we are like 90 those Atari 2600's may go for a grand or something. I almost sold mine- but decided that it wasn't worth it. I have a PS2 that I never play. Too many darn games and just not enough time. :(

Well its not cause an XBOX is much faster and is capable of better graphics.

I prefer my Gamecube because it is a faster loader so I don't have to wait all the time. XBOX is number 2 for me. Mostly because you don't have to spring for a memory card.

Me and my brother have an gamecube and ps2...and game cubes better i think. Still these new consles have nothing on the now outdated N64 (golden eye, golden eye, golden all the way. +Perfect dark. +mario kark 64. +F-zero X.+all the other cool games), Megadrive (nuff said:D)

.and the all time greatst system

...THE AMIGA!!!

Exactlly (sp)

PS2= Getting old

GC= For kiddies, games aren't violent enough :xp:

Xbox= After people realise PS2 is weak and to old, and GC [not Nintendo] is going out of buisness, Xbox will be king

BTW, to the people who r confused, xbox controlleds are the best, GC are cheap feeling and don't have enough buttons, PS2 doesn't fit ur hand well and the thumb sticks are in a bad place

Xbox is great and high quality

Halo 2 - Spring 2004

Half-Life 2 - Spring - summer 2004

Doom 3 - ? summerish 2004

Deux Ex 2 - in a few days

TiE

Originally posted by Tie 23

Exactlly (sp)

PS2= Getting old

Xbox= After people realise PS2 is weak and to old, and GC [not Nintendo] is going out of buisness, Xbox will be king

BTW, to the people who r confused, xbox controlleds are the best, GC are cheap feeling and don't have enough buttons, PS2 doesn't fit ur hand well and the thumb sticks are in a bad place

Halo 2 - Spring 2004

TiE

Wooohooo Someone agrees thank you!

Rumors are true!

GameCube and Zelda for $84 with Free Shipped

Tue 25 Nov 2003, 4:30 PM - 0 Comments, Make the First Post! (Last Poster Gutspiller)

KBToys has the GameCube Console for $99 - 15% off coupon code KB111703NL = $84 w/ free shipping.

Much better then waiting out in the cold at Walmart on Black Friday just to save $4.

This system is supposed to include the Zelda game, but it isn't mentioned in the product description. Buyer beware.

Thanks EvilAvatar.com

On that same note, GamespyDaily.com notes the following:

Just to follow-up on a previous story about a Black Friday sale at Wal*Mart on November 28th concerning a GameCube bundle - it's true. According to this week's newspaper insert Wal*Mart is selling a GameCube bundle for $79.44 that features The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition disc, a disc carrying case, one controller and a black GameCube system. Check your local Wal*Mart for availability. The Black Friday sale will take place from 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM.

Originally posted by Tie 23

Exactlly (sp)

PS2= Getting old

Halo 2 - Spring 2004

TiE

Tyrion is right. GC games are kiddy? Please. Why don't you actually PLAY some of these "kiddy games" before you start telling us how bad they are.....

and with that, I gotta add one more thing....

PWNED! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by KBell

Hmm...you people do bring up great arguements for the consoles, but my one and only TRUE love will always be the PC......ALWAYS...no matter how many consoles come out, PC will still rule all. ;)

I'm with him, but been thinking about finally getting a PS2. :) *puts on flack jacket and waits for the XBOX worshipers to pelt him madly with wet waffles.*

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I'm with him, but been thinking about finally getting a PS2. :) *puts on flack jacket and waits for the XBOX worshipers to pelt him madly with wet waffles.*

I wouldn't get a Ps2 just yet, because right when you walk out of that store the PS3 will be released.:p

I really don't care about super hardware and crap like that.

its the games that matter.

GameCube takes too long to make games. (4 months apart sometimes)

Xbox has Crap exclusive games.

Ps2 has waaay more crappy games than good ones.

Originally posted by Sam

I really don't care about super hardware and crap like that.

its the games that matter.

GameCube takes too long to make games. (4 months apart sometimes)

Xbox has Crap exclusive games.

Ps2 has waaay more crappy games than good ones.

Gamecube: The next Dreamcast. Nintendo in a last ditch effort, decided to start making cd games for a change. Little, dinky STUPID CD games. :rolleyes:

Xbox: developed by Microsoft, who needs to put more energy into operating systems, instead of captilizing on a market that was once dominated by Nintendo, Sega, and Sony.

PS2: While it may have more "crappy" games it still has "MORE" games, also plays DVDs, also plays the entire catalouge of old PSONE games, some of which still own alot of the crap that is on the market now. While it may definitely be worth it to hold out for PS3, Sony still comes out smelling like a rose, by developeing consoles that you can get more than a year's worth of use out of.

Everyone knows PC games are the best, but Playstation would be my next preference.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Gamecube: The next Dreamcast. Nintendo in a last ditch effort, decided to start making cd games for a change. Little, dinky STUPID CD games. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is the next Dreamcast. But you know what, for the time being it's the best out there IMHO. Plus, my Dreamcast still has more shelf life then my N64. In fact, I just got done playing Shenmue on it before I got on here. I still play that. But then again, the only reason DC died is because Sega put too much trust into their "G-Roms"(or whatever they were called) and thought they had the pirates beat. Does the word h4X0rz have any meaning at all? I thought so.

So even if it does become the next Dreamcast, I still play that little system all the time.

Archived