Home

What saber color do u use and why?

Aryyn

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Green, its so cool. Especially with dynamic glow. :cool:

ROFLMAO - Dynamic Crow manages to bring DGlow into yet another thread ! Smooth move man !!! :D

Im honoured to appear in your sig Crow, continue to Fight The Power !

As for the saber, If Im using my yellow skinend twilek girl, its yellow/gold - to match her skin. If Im using my mara jade SP skin, its purple(Mara's original saber colour), gotta stay true to the EU.

Occasionally pop on blue or green, for the authentic SW look, if im using Luke

MTFBWYA

I use GREEN! because when I watched the OT, back when I was 13, I got really bored of the same blue sabers all the time, so when Luke ignited a green one in ROTJ, I got really excited. I also like the Arbiter hilt.

But if I'm using a famous SW character, I usually go with their saber color & hilt.

Originally posted by Lathain Valtiel

A black lightsaber is impossible actually..

true to an extent, in "lighting" black is the absence of color.

but if there was a black saber with a white glow or vice versa, thats what I would use too.

I like purple also, because Mace Windu is the most bad a** Jedi ever (If you want a better idea of why he is the only one with that color, lets just say he has a gift with crystals and other things, read "Shatterpoint" by Mathew Stover, excellent book if your a fan of Vapaad.)

eniaC

true to an extent, in "lighting" black is the absence of color.

nope white is

black is the absence of light and pure black cant be lightened

i like BLUE cuz its my fav color and it looks good with almost any skin:D

i do use ORANGE sometimes tho if i decide to use the stormtrooper but in mostly blue rosh:D

A black lightsaber is impossible actually..

So is a real lightsaber, and faster than light starship travel, sun crushing super weapons, the Force and a lot of things in Star Wars (and Science Fiction itself).

Who cares?! Let me have my dream!

*If you just meant in game terms, that's not impossible either, you just have to be sneaky with the color matching.

but star wars is the ****! dont knock on it or i'll.... well i'll get banned for saying what i want, but hey :D

my sabercolor is purple, in remembrance of Anakin Solo and Mace Windu. Jaina Solo also changes her sabercolor from blue to purple after Anakin's death (little fact not mentioned in the books). Jacen's color is green.

my color is purple! muahahahaaha

well ive always been a man of colour schemes when it comes to games and what not. In JO i would use the green reborn with the green sabre because it works, i look at people with red reborns with green sabres or green reborns with red sabres and it looks rediculous. But i was a little disapointed that my favorite character Rosh doesnt have green, because green is my top sabre colour and it doesnt quite go with the redish colour on Rosh, but i do it anyway, i just hope someone will make a greenish rosh skin. Once i tryed the blond haired male human with pink colour stripes and pink sabre, extreemly qreer and gay but for some funny reason i tryed it, and the scary this is... i won the map :whip1: lol.

Archived