• Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Syzerian

nope white is

black is the absence of light and pure black cant be lightened

true to an extent

maybe I worded it wrong but it is true, to an extent

"true to an extent, in "lighting" black is the absence of color(light)."

it's is the opposite for paints, white is the absence and theoretically black is all the colors, but with paint, there is no true black its make a dark brown.

Lighting is different (lightsaber) if you mix either all the secondary colors (orange, purple, green) or all the primary colors (red, blue, yellow), thats how you create a white light, cant remember if you use the primary's or the secondary's, or maybe you to mix them can't remember.

Like Kurgan said, it's Sci-fi.

I would like a white saber even, or Old Ben's color of blue in 'SW A New Hope'.

Purple as it matched the clothing of my Rodian (though Id rather he had purple skin like my SWG character) and also as it matches that of Mace Windu, who created and was one of the few to practice the most aggresive Saber style. Prehaps the reason Mace didnt have a Blue or Green saber was because as a mark of his using this style, like a martial artist wears a black belt.

quote from Kurgan:

"So is a real lightsaber, and faster than light starship travel, sun crushing super weapons, the Force and a lot of things in Star Wars (and Science Fiction itself). "

True to all but one- The Force does exist......

It is energy that is constantly changing itself to its surroundings and binds the universe together keeping a perfect balance- this is what created the universe- regardless of what name or religion you give it- it is still present at all times........ another name you could give it in a more realistic term is "Chi" or "Ki"

I use dual sabers- right blue, left purple.

Blue standing for the padawan in me, yet always learning and the purple for the warrior in me- bound by nothing and yet everything to gain.....

Originally posted by Prime

Blue. Because it is the best.

All the other colours are for whiney gay lamerz...

Im not sure if I'm a gay lamer, but I always did think it would be super if I had a rainbow colored saber to swing around at muscle bound elite guyz.... :p

Blue is definitely old skool cool.....unmistakeably SW

MTFBWYA

For me, it depends very much on the race I am playing. I use purple for Zabrak, green for Twi'lek, orange for Keldor, and blue for human.

Personally, I like green best, espceially with the "realblades" mod (found on Lucasfiles), which makes the colours a lot less garish and much more to my liking.

Originally posted by Kurgan

So is a real lightsaber, and faster than light starship travel, sun crushing super weapons, the Force and a lot of things in Star Wars (and Science Fiction itself).

Who cares?! Let me have my dream!

NO!

We are the fun police. Resistance is futile.

Oh yeah, red if I'm naughty... green if I'm goodie-goodie (haven't been green in a loooong time). :)

In the old dayz (JO) I also used to get a kick out of the flame saber, as well as the 'gunblade' from Final Fantasy 8. In JA though, the default sabers are cool IMHO. I have a bind for dbl desanns sabers when I need that extra range...very cool in the speeder bike lvl for lopping off heads.....

MTFBWYA

Green was the color of Kyle Katarn's first lightsaber in the original jedi knight. That's why I chose it. If you play a light side character, your lightsaber gets broken and you take the yellow lightsaber of a fallen dark jedi who switches to the light just before he died. I don't know where he got the blue one, must have been one he constructed on his own.

Archived