Home

What saber color do u use and why?

Aryyn

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jason Welcome

I use a Blue double bladed lightsaber. I like to use the shadowtrooper model and pretend im a Jedi diguessed as a Shadowtrooper.....yes im a geek.

Geek is being nice, total f*ck head who masterbates to pictures of George Lucas is more appropriate.

[ Edit: Consider this your warning, screed. Lay off the flames and inappropriate references. Thank you. ]

Originally posted by kenadams121

about that tract, when a good jedi turns bad does his lightsaber turn red on itself or does he get a new one?:saberb:>< :saberr:

Nope. In Jedi Knight, when Kyle turns to the Dark Side, his saber doesn't change from green to red, it stays the same. This also happens in Jedi Academy if you choose the Dark Side- your lightsaber does not change colour. I suppose a newly-converted Dark-Jedi has to construct an new lightsaber.....

About the red saber thing, red is also the color of death (blood... the same). WHY THE HELL WOULD EVERY DARK JEDI IN THE MOVIES USE A RED SABER IF IT WAS JUST THE COLOR OF LOVE?

BTW, i use either green, yellow or blue sabers, everytime in Duals. Why, you ask? Because maybe I'm a bit patriot...:rolleyes:

nope white is

black is the absence of light and pure black cant be lightened

Wrong, White is the only pure colour, It is full of colours, but our visual spectrum can't show us

Black is an absence of color as well as light BTW.

I use 2 sabers, both Firebrand with dark red.

I use Blue :saberb: with the shadowtrooper skin because that is what I used back in the day (JO). Why the shadowtrooper skin? Well its all black. Good for sneaking around in the dark :D Why a blue blade? 1. It goes good with the shadowtrooper, 2. It isn't as bright thus, doesn't hurt my eyes as much as the other saber colors, and 3. My name is Ice in game.

->orange because when i was a little little kid i once tripped over some oranges, fell down the stairs but my dog would save me and eat the oranges while flip flakking....

I just think I like the color...the rest is too ordinary :) but i'm using extra saber colours again

Did I miss anything? Oh "fk | screed" thanks for those web cam pics from your bedroom they were really great, ebaum liked them enough to put them on his sight! Everyone check them out here is the link...

[ Edit: Okay, that's NOT appropriate for our forums and you know it. This is your warning. Lay off the flames, both of you. ]

Originally posted by icemaniac_1987

I use Green & Purple, Green Cause its cool, Purple cause its cool & Green & Purple together makes DOUBLE cool. :p

these are also the colors used by the 'BTD'(Barney the Dinosaur) clan, they all use the desann skin and own lamerz all over the world...they all have their 'Z' key bound to "2+2=4 NOW DIE !!!!"

:)

welcome to the forums.....!

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

these are also the colors used by the 'BTD'(Barney the Dinosaur) clan, they all use the desann skin and own lamerz all over the world...they all have their 'Z' key bound to "2+2=4 NOW DIE !!!!"

:)

welcome to the forums.....!

MTFBWYA

haha. I just like the colors :p

Thanks for the welcome but i'm not new here. My original name was "icemaniac_02"

but my pc crashed and i lost the account where the password was mailed. so i made a new one. And i see your a Final Fantasy 9 fan,(your messege thing)

Archived