Home

What saber color do u use and why?

Aryyn

Yellow is my choice, my favorite character used a yellow saber (Plo Koon). It made me mad in AOTC that he didn't have a yellow saber, but in the insiders guide and books he does.

I also like yellow b/c not many people use it and I like things that are rare.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lathain Valtiel

A black lightsaber is impossible actually..

DUDE! They just put up a black lightsaber file on lucasfiles! Or I saw a shot of it somewhere...

..heh

Anyway, like someone said before, it's all about the character you're playing, what kind of attitude you give him, and what kinda color you think matches that personality. It might even depend on your mood or the music you're listening to.

So how can you ask me for my FAVORITE?!

With all that said, Arjuna Fett is a bad ass jedi knight in madalorian armor. Nos Fett his trainer has orange or green or both. Whatever I like all the colors.

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by Lathain Valtiel

A black lightsaber is impossible actually..

no, its not...

if u want to make one, just open up the saber files, as long as your color isn't exactly black, (just put it off a little) it will work.

oh, and I like blue

blue=cool=obi-wan

Originally posted by ahnil8tor03

no, its not...

if u want to make one, just open up the saber files, as long as your color isn't exactly black, (just put it off a little) it will work.

oh, and I like blue

blue=cool=obi-wan

I did attempted one, i made the color black but it only removed the saber glow color, so its only white with no glow.

Originally posted by Prime

Only someone who is evil would say that.

:D

then why am I not evil? look at my avatar for heaven's sake! I just want a few doughnuts... and ruling the entire universe would be nice too. :p

but no really, red lightsaber looks coolest to me, but I play lightside, and I'm not evil

I usually have an ORANGE saber. The reason being: orange is used for both sides of the Force. For example, some of the Dark Jedi in JK (Gorc and Pic, Maw) used an orange saber. Light Jedi also use orange sabers in both JO and JA. It makes my character an enigma; you never know what's going on in his head. Moreover, it looks good with my MP character. (I'm usually a Gran)

Archived