Home

What saber color do u use and why?

Aryyn

Originally posted by Marcus(JSA)

!

Star Wars = 6 films (yes, I know Ep3 isn't out yet)

Star Wars = 10 films, 5 TV Series, 1 Cartoon Series, 1000s of Eps

Live Long and Prosper!

shouldnt that be star TREK as 10 films? lol

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Star Trek? HOW could you compare star wars (FORCEx10, LIGHTSABERSx10, cool story, jedis, siths, empire, rebels) with..........star trek, the most ****y fiction show/saga/episode/movies/whateveritis that has ever been created. I really feel sick everytime i am switching chanels and have to see those losers playing space roles.

Posted by AxWolF:

Star Trek? HOW could you compare star wars (FORCEx10, LIGHTSABERSx10, cool story, jedis, siths, empire, rebels) with..........star trek, the most ****y fiction show/saga/episode/movies/whateveritis that has ever been created. I really feel sick everytime i am switching chanels and have to see those losers playing space roles.

Does this guy really think he's funny?

Should I be asking that here or running it as a poll under a seperate thread?

Personally I would like to see Worf with his Bat'leth upagainst a Jedi with his Lightsaber - I think Worf would win!

Originally posted by Marcus(JSA)

Does this guy really think he's funny?

Should I be asking that here or running it as a poll under a seperate thread?

Personally I would like to see Worf with his Bat'leth upagainst a Jedi with his Lightsaber - I think Worf would win!

Its wolf, you friging retard.

And where the **** do you get that my last post was meant to be funny? Just because you are star trek nerd doesnt mean you have to hate me for saying Star Wars is way better than star trek pooboowoo.

Reply from AxWolF

Its wolf, you friging retard.

No, it is Worf.

Worf is the big nasty Klingon from the Next Generation series.

What makes you think I would make the same typo twice running when the L is several keys from the R ?

And who said I hated you?

Jeeeeez, Beam Me Up Scotty!

Orange with the Firebrand hilt. Vicious. >:)

I'm a fan of a the single saber style...much more technical, ya gotta time those swings more, because you usually don't get a second chance, whereas with dual or double-bladed, another tap of the button will allow a quick follow-up and (hopefully) negate the previous mistake.

Originally posted by Prime

So you are saying it has turned out a lot more crap?

:D Hey - most of the even numbered Trek movies have been decent ... or so I heard. Last I saw was 5. Loved 2 and 4.

But to get a feel for the relative size of the gaming communities, look at the EF2 forums at Ritual ... death valley days ... at its' height I found ~35 people on line playing MP ... once ...

Blue pwns.

Others uber suXX0rz.

I just finished Vjun again ... rebuilt my beautiful blue single saber again ...

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

:D Hey - most of the even numbered Trek movies have been decent ... or so I heard. Last I saw was 5. Loved 2 and 4.

I liked 4, but really Wrath of Khan is the only one I really enjoyed.

"Buried alive!"

"Khhaaaannnnnn!!!!"

I liked 4, but really Wrath of Khan is the only one I really enjoyed.

"Buried alive!"

"Khhaaaannnnnn!!!!"

Star Trek IV was a good fun flick, light and with a time-appropriate liberal 'save the whales' message. Like I say - good fun.

Khan was a really good movie. Plain and simple. The kind that had you dying to see the letdown that was 'Search for Spock'. People who weren't around during the non-internet intervals between TESB and RotJ or Khan and Search have no idea what it was like ...

Mike

lol man you guys really are trek fans! i watch tng and all but god! trek and starwars rulez. but i think it was kinda funny how that guy stopped posting! o wait he got banned! hey modders how much crap do you have to do in order for someone to ban the said person??

o and i agree with Prime, blue is awesome, but all other colours are ok.

• 1 month later...

Without getting into a long and complicated story...

Single saber: Yellow, firebrand hilt.

The story behind it:

First of all my username is the name of my star wars rpg character: Jedi master Kharad Donn.

Prepare to be totally wierded out - I actually play "jedi" stuff in real life. Even more weird, I'm almost twenty. Maybe you guys should try this sometime, it's great fun: For a lightsaber, go to the store, buy one of those cheap mops (with the colored handle). Take the mop head off - you now have a lightsaber. Swing it around. Just don't hit stuff with it, it'll break. The first mop handle I ever bought was yellow. Thus we get the color. As for the hilt, I once drew my own hilt, the firebrand style most closely resembles it.

Dual sabers: Blue, Firebrand hilt

The story:

I like the "sharp" look that blue has. The blade looks narrower. As for the hilts, same old reason. Another interesting fact: That one dual saber move where you crouch, move foward, and attack - I've taught myself how to do that. Without hitting myself in the head.

Saberstaff: Purple, Whatever the first hilt is. The one with the "cups" at the ends. I like the cups. I like purple because it also has that "sharp" look.

There you have it, I've laid my soul at your feet. Mock me unmercifully!!

P.S. where to I find the editing tools for JKA?

WHOA! dude, all you were supposed to do was say somethin small! like this for instance!

blue

cuz it 's awesome!

really man, it didnt need that entire waste of typing skills right there! oh and welcome to this thread! the orig hoster sorta left, so ive been watchin it for em!

Archived