Home

Fix the Game!!!

Melwasul

Originally posted by Kurgan

I've known about the possbility of long range push tactics for awhile, but I'm surprised more teams don't use them when I play (ah well).

yeah, i've noticed that sometimes, from like 30 feet away, if my opponent is in the air i can push him and he'll go over whatever ledge or canyon i wanted him to. however, if we're both on the ground and like 5 feet from eachother, if i don't catch him completely off guard, i can't moe him an inch, even withlevel 3. weird, huh? hmmm

i think it has to do with the guy being in the air.

Originally posted by Master William

The Staff butterfly is very easy to counter. Just do the crouch + forward + attack button, (when the saber starts to spin fast), I always do that, and I counter every little butterfly move.

So basically, people are just wanting things to be ''fixed'' just because they haven't learned to counter it yet.

I SAID that already. However, I'm disturbed by the fact that you can directly hit the target and sometimes it will do no damage in a flash of sparks. That's a little crazy and random for me. You're just lucky.

I was messing up roll constantly once I got the patch (mind you I had a break from JA too :p) and I had that problem for a few hours but after playing quite a bit, it's fine once again... Just practice the timing and it will all come together :p

(Maybe there is a bug but I've never experienced it :p)

However, I'm disturbed by the fact that you can directly hit the target and sometimes it will do no damage in a flash of sparks. That's a little crazy and random for me. You're just lucky.

Never happens for me... work perfectly and i'm pretty sure i'm not lucky everytime :/

I was thinking of a thing that could fix the yawspeed prob (keep in mind i'm a complete noob at editing etc.) but couldn't there be a server mod(or similar) that lets the server use a code so that people who have there yawspeed higher than a certain value are not able to connect????

I'm more concerned about the glitches in saber that let u turn off and on your other saber doing specials moves and in turn increase your damage. Like the lunge wit the twin sabers.

There are other things wrong with it as far as glitches lucas got VERY lazy with this game.

Archived