Home

'Melee Mod' is awesome!!!

mariners2001

I cant seem to get dismemberment to work properly in singleplayer, when i boot up the mod and play the normal singleplayer story. All the gore effects and weapons are there, but only arms come off, even if i enter the saberrealisticcombat code. Can anyone explain this?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]

"smack" is from Kill Bill and "busychild", I think, is "O! Fortuna" by Carl Orff (used in a lot of trailers for movies, and used in "Excalibur").

Ah, sweet, thanks very much. You wouldn't happen to know which Kill Bill song it is?

Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]

You probably have other mods in your base dir, this is inadvisable as the different pk3 files can conflict. Really, all mods should be in their own dir...

Um, I still get that blasted error. I've tried to make the dir and everything, still no dice. Please help yo. :)

I expect he means the modified Alora and Tavion models.

I dont have time right now, but i used the bind_melee.cfg to get all the weapons in singleplayer, i expect if you open that up in textpad (I think it should be in melees folder).

For added amusement in the ladder mode, set "g_corpseremovealtime 0" and watch the bodies mount up! I wonder if there is a command to stop the blood stains vanishsing (I expect that stuff like cuts in the walls made by sabers would stick around too if there was)

Heh, yea this is all good stuff. I've been tinkering with the stuff, to eventualy release in a new WMA mod.

A cool 'Flaming Fist' and 'Quantum Fist' effect:

http://members.rogers.com/covax/flamefist.jpg

http://members.rogers.com/covax/qfist.jpg

Ya punch a guy, he flies across a room with a glowing burn mark on his chest... Prefect for anyone in the market for a Dragon Ball Z type-mod.

All I need to figure out is how to get steam to rise and a punch animation... :cool:

Archived