Home

Praise The Following Gods

Yufster

I commend thee, Yufster. You're infiltrating the Church of Tim! You rascal! Youscalawag! I'm so proud! So, how does it feel to be an freakin' Priestess?

Now tell the truth. How did you get in there? Did you have to do something special? I mean, something..you know, special like...yeah. You know what I mean. Well? And do you have any special powers? Or are you going to be a reformer of sorts, later on? Or am I just gonna break the question mark key on my crappy keyboard? Well?

And a few more times...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

i even think of making my own lovely very creative agsgamethingy.. it should be totally crazed and will be 100% like monkey island 1 2 and particially 3 but totally different to... it will have speech sometimes and those cool jungle background sfx like those in ZAK on amiga. HANDDRAWN and scanned backgrounds. plus funky tunes of curse. and thousands of stump jokes.

and they all will be to gether. indy and guybrush, bernard the tentacle and that yak from zak. they gonna visit MARS ISLAND to find the truth about the venus bay.

*sigh*

Well, Andy, it's a funny story. I was on AIM one day, and I got recruited.

I know. I thought it was pretty damn awesome too.

So I think Jester must be spying on me or something. I hope he didn't see me that time I said the church was weird and satanic. Which it is, by the way.

What if...

He did see it, and now it is his Divine Mission to destroy you. I mean, I suppose around there, blasphemy is an actual CRIME. So you get invited to fill a high position in the Church, lulling you into a false sense os security and...

WHAP! I mean, CRACKLE FOOM! You're burned at the stake for heresy.

I advise you to be very, very careful in your first few months there. And watch your step. Because someone else certainly is.

Or maybe they needed someone who could make news where there was previously none. That's just as likely.

Yeah well I know where you live too, but you don't hear me saying, "I know where you live, and I mean I KNOW where you live" even though I do. Which, by the way, I actually do.

So did you figure out the avatar yet? I ain't sayin' nothin', except this: Double Fine. Lilly. Art.

I guess I am holier than thou after all.

Archived