Home

Boc from DF2

JerAir1587249581

Is Boc mentally retarded?

I remember the cutscene when Jerec and his gang was taking the tiles from Morgan's workshop and Boc was just limping around and just staring into space (no pun intended).

Also, when you get to the point where you fight him, he just jumps up and down kind of like a bot in a map where there is no bot routes.

I just don't see how someone could have a connection with the Force if they're mentally retarded.

Am I wrong or is there something behind this?

Originally posted by DarkLord60

I hated fighting him he was bouncing all over. But all you have to do is hack him with you saber a ton of times.

Yeah that used to always annoy me. Because i used to play this on my old 486 before i got my (now old) Pentium II, there always used to be a lag on the game so sometimes i couldnt even get near Boc!

Originally posted by Luke Sirra Jedi

Yeah that used to always annoy me. Because i used to play this on my old 486 before i got my (now old) Pentium II, there always used to be a lag on the game so sometimes i couldnt even get near Boc!

Haha you two I used to play it on my 486 until game would become distoreted then I would have to restart game to get it to come back.

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Haha you two I used to play it on my 486 until game would become distoreted then I would have to restart game to get it to come back.

Hahaha, at least someone else had to go through what i did with Dark Forces 2 on a 486 and knows what it was like. :D

Archived