Home

Dark Forces Figures?

Ack

Why do you hate me? I just want to make people comment about stuff that i make... Im not trying to sabotage for anyone!

What have i done to you? You complain about my site, about my posts, and now u say that i am spamming, when I'm just showing of a funny picture i've done... Marshmallow? I never said it was the best thing I ever did! Cut me some slack!

What did I ever do to you?

Originally posted by The Count

Dude I don't hate you; hating is wrong; but some threads of yours are stupid.

Then let them be stupid! I've never said that it wasnt... but its not spam! its just fun,,, as Tito said...

It's a cool figure, Ack. And The Count doesn't hate you. All of his posts may seem offensive to some and you're no different.

And about the helmet: that is exactly what a PotF2 (Power of the Force 2: 1995-1999) stormie torso and helmet look like.

Also, Ack, if I had seen that before you told you made it, I would have been able to tell for several reasons. First off, Hasbro refuses to make any EU people outside of the Clone War cartoon/ comic it seems. Secondly, you have it on a Saga card (2002-present) but the head and body and all the accesories are PotF2. They want to slim everything down to make it more realistic. To make it better, you should put it on a expanded universe card ;)

By the way, what gun is that Bryar pistol?

Hey, everyone let's cool it here. I don't think anyone "hates" anyone here, at least I hope not.

And I don't think this is spamming, not by any stretch. I am very tolerant of you "The Count", but sometimes you have to know where to draw the line. Sometimes it's best not to say anything at all, especially if you have nothing useful or constructive to say.

Now, keep calm, I don't want to get nasty :p

Originally posted by Katarn07

It's a cool figure, Ack. And The Count doesn't hate you. All of his posts may seem offensive to some and you're no different.

And about the helmet: that is exactly what a PotF2 (Power of the Force 2: 1995-1999) stormie torso and helmet look like.

Also, Ack, if I had seen that before you told you made it, I would have been able to tell for several reasons. First off, Hasbro refuses to make any EU people outside of the Clone War cartoon/ comic it seems. Secondly, you have it on a Saga card (2002-present) but the head and body and all the accesories are PotF2. They want to slim everything down to make it more realistic. To make it better, you should put it on a expanded universe card ;)

By the way, what gun is that Bryar pistol?

The Bryar is the Kyle figure Bryar, with a different top color...

I didn't spend much time on this :p it was just a fun project, and I tried to find a Star Wars Saga trooper, but couldnt... so i had to use the ugly ass POTF2 stormie... :( I knew that hasbro wouldnt do any EU, but i though: What the heck :p How do you see the 2002 saga thingie?

Originally posted by BawBag™

Although he's possibly got the best custom title.......... :p

I remember a time Pad(anime) had that title way back when :p

Huh, the pistol is resized then because I know its a lot bigger than that. Also, isn't the brown colors goldish bronze, not brown? Not sure; I still think it's rather cool and really wish Hasbro would make us a new EU series....

Originally posted by Katarn07

I remember a time Pad(anime) had that title way back when :p

Huh, the pistol is resized then because I know its a lot bigger than that. Also, isn't the brown colors goldish bronze, not brown? Not sure; I still think it's rather cool and really wish Hasbro would make us a new EU series....

The pistol is rezised, since i had to take the blaster, the st body, the kyle head all from different images. the brown color isnt there on the real blaster,,, its just black...

If i had given this more time the result would have turned out WAY better. But i made it in like half an hour... just for fun :)

Archived